1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Traveling Matt, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think it's really nice! But I have a question? Would the Australian season 4 come with the special features?

Yeah, it one thing to have a choice to buy both things. But it's another thing to be forced to buy only what they are selling you.

What I am afraid is going to happen is that a whole lot of people will go out and buy this one, and then they will release the separate one after everyone already owns it. I really hope this does not happen.

Boo-yah! You hit right no the nose!:p
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Point taken.
  3. zns

zns Well-Known Member

The box art looks very beautiful. I just hope that the original bonus features are still included here from the original individual sets, since I am thinking about selling all three of them for this big set.
  4. The Australian Season 4 has no special features, and a few episodes on it are repeats from Season 3. It just has to do with how the seasons/episodes are divvied up, but all the remaining episodes are there.

Out of curiosity, about how long did it take the people here to get their form-letter response from HIT after initially emailing them?
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

And because I really want them it is worth it to me :excited:
  6. vaati64

vaati64 Member

well, I didn't get a letter response, but it took them 2 and a half weeks (18 days) to respond to my email. I did send them a letter as well, which I sent off about 2 weeks ago as well, but have yet to get a response to that
  7. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I did not know any of that was going on with the austaian verions i have seen it on the net in some stores . wow i am glad to know this because when i really like something i like to get other nations verisons of things sometimes .:)
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

As far as not having extras goes I think I would rather go without them than pay an extra hundred dollars or so for them:o
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

You do know the Aussies basically get the USA/Canada version of the series as an import practically, right? XD
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

That's why is is good to get their version of things if you can't find it in the US IMHO :coy:
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But then, you feel jipped that the US didn't have it in the first place & that you must pay more for an overseas import.
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

A little..but this season 4 did not cost anymore than the US season four would have:)
  13. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Point taken.
  14. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

And besides, I need it if I am going to make my fanfic better:)
  15. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Of course. It's needed to get the full richness of characters.
  16. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

A few of the 4th season episodes I have'nt seen since I was little...
    I know some of the episodes are on youtube but I had to stop myself from watching them because I want to see them in all their glory on a normal tv :)
  17. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I know what u mean, but for me i never got to see season 4 at all and what i mean is though that i have see the youtube versions of those but i had to stop myself from watching them because i have wanted to see them on normal tv to i mean it is so much better . You can also see much more detail that way also .:excited:;)
  18. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

If a stand-alone Season 4 is made, I would expect those new extras to carry over (along with the poster as the replica item, hopefully).
  19. vaati64

vaati64 Member

if season four is released individually, you would think that they could come up with something better than a poster, depending what it is...........
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

The new Red short is a complete series set exclusive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.