Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wasn't HiT absorbed by Fox or now have their product distributed by them? Maybe that's the address you need?

Which adds to confuision, since Lion's Gate is distrubuting the DVD's, reportedly.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*starts up a chant* We want a 4th season! When do we want it? NOW! When will we get it? Who knows? When do we still want it? NOW! :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*joins chant* I guess all we can do is wait.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Please continue to contact HIT!

Hey folks,

I thought I'd chime in again on this whole debate. I spoke with Consumer Relations the other day, and the very polite woman on the other end still does not know what the final decision is. It sounded like she had started a small collection of e-mails and letters and, as a result, put in a request from the powers that be to get an answer. After several days, she has not heard back yet. Which might indicate that they are still thinking about it.

If you haven't already, please get in touch with Customer Service. In order to get these sets ready for fall, final decisions are likely being made now. NOW is the time to remove any doubt. If a stand-alone Season 4 set is what you want, please take out a few minutes and shoot off an e-mail or call them. Or, if you have the time, a strong, well-written letter could do wonders.

We've come this far and gotten so much by letting HIT know what we want. Let's continue that trend!

Consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com

1-866-405-7625

HIT Entertainment
Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock)
830 South Greenville Avenue
Allen, Texas 75002-3320

vaati64

Reaction score
I just resent my letter with the address. Heres hoping that this one won't get returned to sender again!:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I just resent my letter with the address. Heres hoping that this one won't get returned to sender again!:smile:
Did you make sure you put a new stamp on it? The postage went up again you know:sympathy:...

vaati64

Reaction score
Did you make sure you put a new stamp on it? The postage went up again you know:sympathy:...

yeah, I did put a new stamp on it. I didn't know that postage went up however. that really sux! oh well.

muppet baby

Reaction score
0h my gosh i can not wait FOR THIS WOW i am glad that i stoped at season 1 on the dvds and just got the ipod versions from itunes !

I can not wait for this the bonus features sound wondrful .

I am going to really keep up with this tread and i hope that www.tvshowsondvd.com will show us some art work i did not find out about this until i read this tread because when this was done i was out of town and offline with the net so i missed my daily work hear on this wonderful forum family and then looking at tvshowsondvd.com look daily that i do oh well this is going to look wonderful on my compelte series collections tha i am going do for my faverite shows .

:excited::excited::excited: i can not wait the fraggles make me feel so good good times and bad just like the rest of the muppet family i have watched the muppets for so long tv family it feels like .

Love it can not wait wow does everyone else feel the way that i do lol really do they ? !

muppet baby

Reaction score
Seperate release of Season 4 on hold for now

Faggle rock season 4 on hold that according to www.tvshowsondvd.com that does not mean that will not happen u can see the article that came out today.

HIt wants to focus on the complete series to make sure that it is out by the the date set for release day Nov 4th because that will be at the 25th anniversary of the wonderful show .

How does everyone feel about this .

Sad for those who have already bought the other box sets i thought they would do the both for all fraggle fans .

Status
Not open for further replies.