Ghostbusters: Back In Action!

matleo

Reaction score
really? I had no problems teloing Peter from Ray. If you think of them in termso fht cartoon sereis it mkes it a bit easier. I think that's one of the things I like most about the design. The 4 guys look like a hybrid design of the cartoon and the actual 4 actors. They do a great job of using the same elements that the cartoon exaggerated and yet without compromising the likenesses of the 4 actors hty're not allowed to use. supposed otbe who but they borrow enough from the cartoon series that does the same.

--Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought Pete looks like the child of Murry and the Toon! LOL!

Actually, I saw the original designs of the GBs before the comic came out, and Ray was a dumpy, short fat thing, and Zeddemore was a hulking gorilla practically! They had Peter looking too handsome, and Egon was...Egon. It was basically the RGB Egon with brown hair and correct uniform.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I should have been more specific about how breif. It was just a second before I figured it out. Neither was as instantly recognisable as Egon.

matleo

Reaction score
yeah the only character I couldn't tell right away who it was was Dana. I mean once they said "Dana" I knew who it was obviously but there waskinda that brief moment of "is that Dana with Pete?...ok, I guess it is"

Hey did anybodty see the packaged pics of the NECA Slimer on action-figure.com They slipped him in in-betwen some of the Palisades: PWI week stuff. There's also some great MEGA rpeaint Gonzo pics, Sweetums and repaint Lips pics worth checking out.

--Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I should have been more specific about how breif. It was just a second before I figured it out. Neither was as instantly recognisable as Egon.
Ecto-1.

j/k (well, actually, it WAS, but I was just teasing...nevermind.)

I was also confused about the lady with Venkman at first until they mentioned it was Dana, then I was surprised. "My, she's changed her hair," is what I said. Louis is as expected with his nerdy glasses and lips all tucked OUT as he talks.

Wish I had kept pics downloaded of the original sketches of the GB crew.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I got the Stay Puft Bobble today, and for $5 I got the old Real Ghostbusters Proton Pack IN THE BOX! from an antique and collectibles store. I think Issue 2 is due out this month--I dunno about the issue one reprints.

What do you think of your Slimer Bobble?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
This is a Ghosbusters related question...Where do I go to find episodes to watch them besides Kazaa?

ryan