Halloween Costumes

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
First off, DS isn't Canadian. He's just a big hoser, eh? :attitude:
Second, there definately aren't Canadian teletubbies. If there were, you would have heard about them from ME already! :wink:
Who you calling "hoser" you... you... uh... you um... hmm...

peachesncream

Reaction score
after much hard work at party city and a costume that covered my bum i'm going as a greek godess or something. the costume is short in front but my back end is covered which you can't say about a lot of costumes. i wanted to be batgirl b/c i have the red hair and some friends used to call me that but they were sold out.most costumes nowadays are very short which doesn't leave us girls not so thrilled about our figures with witches.all the longer costumes are witches and the like.it's nice to be something different but it's also nice to let your dark side out.
i'm also going trick or treating in the magic kingdom.it's awesome.the characters are dressed up in their halloween costumes and there is a parade and even the headless horseman rides by before the parade.something i definetley reccomend to all regardless of age.

BEAR

Reaction score
peachesncream said:
after much hard work at party city and a costume that covered my bum i'm going as a greek godess or something. the costume is short in front but my back end is covered which you can't say about a lot of costumes. i wanted to be batgirl b/c i have the red hair and some friends used to call me that but they were sold out.most costumes nowadays are very short which doesn't leave us girls not so thrilled about our figures with witches.all the longer costumes are witches and the like.it's nice to be something different but it's also nice to let your dark side out.
i'm also going trick or treating in the magic kingdom.it's awesome.the characters are dressed up in their halloween costumes and there is a parade and even the headless horseman rides by before the parade.something i definetley reccomend to all regardless of age.

They are having a Halloween celebration at Disneyland too. I can't wait to see it!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
14...an awkward age. I would love to go trick or treating. I cant pass up the opritunity to get free candy...but...I'm in that stage where you dont know if your too old or not. I was just going to go to walmart and get a costume. Or maybe just get a mask and make a costume. I at first wanted to go out as Jack Skellington...but several problems include me being...not thin enough and I am too curvy below the waist. Then I got a great idea to go out as Bart Simpson. But I'd have to hunt down a mask. (Anyone know where I can get mask traps? lol). But it all depends on what walmart has, lol

peachesncream

Reaction score
i can definitely tell you walmart has no jacks but one year i do go as sally complete with the wig.:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
peachesncream said:
i can definitely tell you walmart has no jacks but one year i do go as sally complete with the wig.:smile:
Really?? That must've been seriously awesome, I love Sally, she's one of my fave characters! :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
At one stage I went as Alice Cooper and one year I went as Gene Simmons, lol. :smile:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
My friend sissied out and now I'm gonna be Willy Wonka (depp) for Halloween. I'd be mad, but I did this to her last year, and being a Blues Brother would be a stupid idea to do at night anyway, as we may as well be going as the Invisible Pedestrians or Roadkill.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
My friend sissied out and now I'm gonna be Willy Wonka (depp) for Halloween. I'd be mad, but I did this to her last year, and being a Blues Brother would be a stupid idea to do at night anyway, as we may as well be going as the Invisible Pedestrians or Roadkill.
lol! I got a really stupid idea a fwe weeks ago about sticking a whole bunch of post-it-notes all over me and going out as the "Post-it-note Lady":crazy:

Or maybe I'll sit quietly on my deck and give out candy:sleep:

@ peachesncream: Wow, cool! Unfortunatly I dont have the body for sally. Maybe Barrel. I am not in the greatest of shape. I blame genetics

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
lol! I got a really stupid idea a fwe weeks ago about sticking a whole bunch of post-it-notes all over me and going out as the "Post-it-note Lady":crazy:

Or maybe I'll sit quietly on my deck and give out candy:sleep:
Post it note lady sounds infinitely cooler than sitting on your deck and giving out candy. And it kind of looks like the guy on the cover of Office Space, so you could always say you're going as that, right?