1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2010

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: When you become hot and a girl, maybe I'd consider. =P But no. No M&Ms for the squat irritant.

Joëlle: Aw, Chamberlain. Don't be so mean to the little guy. =P
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Turbo (snuggles up to Joelle's ankles, sniffling): He should talk. I've seen scabs on a poison cackler's butt dat looked more attractive. *sniffling* He was soooo mean ta me -- *gives her puppy dog eyes* Comfort me? :D
  3. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle, wearing graduation cap with tassel, is speaking to a bored Tony, who is leafing through a mag.

Mr. Turtle: ...and that is why I believe Copernicus invented the automobile, back in 1502. Only his design was so futuristic and ahead of its time, he was deemed a madman, thrown into prison and had his blueprints confiscated by the powers that be. Then around 1895, a young Henry Ford was on a dig in Egypt, where he found the ancient papers, produced the first horseless carriage, and the rest, as they say, is history. Now. Any questions?

Tony: ...eggs benedict arnold...?
  4. WhiteRabbit

Joëlle:*sighs and then hands the doozer an oreo* Feel better? This is all I got. XP

Zoot: *hastily scribbling down notes as Mr. Turtle's blabbing--homggeek xP*

5. Winslow Leach

Lefty, mouth still full of nickels, stands on top of a barrel and rolls around the room, expertly keeping his balance.

Mr. Turtle (to Zoot) At least somebody's paying attention. Now it's time for a pop quiz. Multiple choice. If Bob Saget had one hundred dollars, and he gave me two dollars and seventy-five cents to park his Mercedes, A, B, C or D?
  6. RedPiggy

Turbo (squeals with delight): I offah a lifetime o' servitude, milady. *walks off, dragging the Oreo which is rather large for his body*
  7. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *fidgets nervously* Uh, wait, I know this...ummmm...er, B? O_O
  8. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle: B as in Lefty has a bad case of B.O.? Jolly amusing, wot? I'll give you credit for that one. Next. If Bob Saget ate a whole cheesecake, would that make Dave Coulier funnier?
  9. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *yawning at Mr. Trutle's lesson*

Digit: Stupid digital watch... -_- *taps the buttons*

Janice: *sketching a few flowers*

Waldo: I'm so booooored. X_X
  10. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: Mr. Turtle, if I might ask, how does a cruddy sitcom have any relevance with math? :confused:

Ailie: *sticks a pen up her nose, spacing out* =P Durr...

Dr. Teeth: *chucks an eraser at the back of Lefty's head* O:3

Zoot: *surrounded by idiots* X_x
  11. AnimatedC9000

Cait: ... if I was older and Hispanic... I would look JUST like the woman who sold the cookies in "The Three Caballeros"! And then I'd get to hit on Jose! XPPP

Waldo: Way to fantasize over men, Cait. XPPP

Lips: *sits by Zoot* Hi. What's happening? =33
  12. RedPiggy

Me (sighs dreamily as she writes on her laptop): Ah, to be enchanted by males brimming with power.

Rizzo (reading a magazine): So, how does dat explain Spike?

Me: Who? :p
  13. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *to Cait* Because that isn't egotistical in the slightest, kid. =P Might as well call me Cary Grant.

Zoot: Where? O_O Whuh?

Dr. Teeth: This class iz so--

*Car alarm goes off for a few seconds*

Dr. Teeth: --stoopid. =P
  14. AnimatedC9000

Cait: ... get a life, Chamberlame. =PPP

Lips: *to Zoot* Uh... hi? :confused:

Janice: Like, this isn't art class? :confused:

Digit: *to his watch* Why won't you work? >_<
  15. Winslow Leach

Lefty loses his balance and topples off of the barrel; it runs him over.

Mr. Turtle: It has plenty of relevance, sir! Next question. If Bob Saget and Jaye P. Morgan got into a fistfight, who would emerge the victor?

RF (whispering) Hey Ailie, can I copy off you? These questions are kinda hard...
  16. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: I'll get yours if you don't stop flaunting... *hisses and flashes a small blade, all Frollo-like*

Zoot: Yeah, hi Lips. *turns back to his books* Nyah! I need to study! I-I dunno... Jaye P, I guess? X_x

Dr. Teeth: *recoils under his desk* Ewwww. =P

Ailie: Doup?
  17. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle: Correct, sir. Ms. Morgan would most definitely beat the tar--as you Americans say--out of Mr. Saget, who would most likely try to spray her in the face with cleaning fluid as his only defense. And it's okay, Mr. Teeth. I know the reason why you're cowering. As I understand it, you and Ms. Morgan had a brief history together that you would most likely forget. That reminds me of the time I fell hard for the delightful Dame Edna. I wined and dined her. Then she told me she was a he! (shudders) Never quite got over that, although we remain friends. Or should I say...I remain friends with her feminine side. Never warmed up to Barry. *sniffle* I'm sorry, where was I? Oh yes. Who stole my chalk? I mean...next question...why is fondue so repulsive? Explain in one or more sentences...

Lefty (lump rises on top of head) Is sometin' growin'...or is it just me? :confused:
  18. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Levitating off of the couch while still asleep, all creepy phantomlike.

*In monotone voice without waking...
    If Bob Sagat has a hundred dollars and he gave Mr. Turtle $2.75 to park his Mercedes...
    C, the answer is always C.

If Bob Sagat ate a cheesecake, would it make Dave Coulier funnier...
    No, Dave Coulier is already funny enough without Bob Sagat dragging him down into the pits.

If Bob Sagat and Jaye P. Morgan got into a fistfight, who would win...
    Jaye P. Morgan... She can use her fists to sock Sagat where it hurts the most, his career. And then she tosses a bomb hidden in her hat at him.

Who stole Mr. Turtle's chalk...
    Lefty, he steals everything.

Why is fondue so repulsive...
    It's melted globby cheese, enough said. Feed it to the rat.

UD: Erm, Rizzo, what is it you needed?
  19. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *rolls her eyes, wondering why they have to be edumacated*

Zoot: Ooh, I can totally nail this question. It's repulsive 'cause it's all mushy and it gave my aunt these gawd-awful hives once. She made me be her nurse. X_X *looks over at Ed, enviously* He was asking me. >.> I need to be the best student or I'll get grounded. =(

Dr. Teeth: *pulls
    Joëlle close, shuddering* Don' remind meh, Mistah T. X_X
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Still levitating asleep.

Fine Sascha, don't mind me.
    *Floats back down to couch bed.

*Wastebasket comes alive, eating all the done homework.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.