1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hensonville City 2010

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty (puffing on a giant cigar; to Zoot) Big nose...what are ya studyin' fer? I never went ta school, an' lookit me! Heh he--

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! ! ! !

cigar explodes; Lefty's face is blackened with ash.

Lefty: ****** Crazy Harry an' his leftovers...-_-
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: I DON'T have a big nose so quit calling me-- *flinches from the cigar exploding* Yeah...just look at you. =P *smirks a little*

Dr. Teeth: *cocks his head at Lefty* :confused:

Joëlle: Daddy?
  3. Winslow Leach

Lefty (to Joelle, oblivious to Dr. Teeth) Naw...but I could be yer daddy if youse want!

RF: *facepalm*
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Huge sigh.
    UD: Feeling better?
    Me: Yes. My brother found Rizzo's headset. Now the backstage's complete, at least, as complete as I can deck it for now with extra junk hanging from its wallmounted pegs.
    UD: Good.
    Me: Yep. Maybe I'll add the hecklers along with 2HM in front of Sweetums next to it. Then we have to clear out the shelf beneath to attach the luminescent lights before installing Muppet Labs, but that'll come. For now, I'm okay. Would like to work with the haunters, but hopefully that too will come.
    *Uncle D leaves to see if there are any muffins out at the common room's table.
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beth: *fixing coffee in the kitchenette*: There we go, this is the way to start the day
    Cookie: Me like coffee. Dip cookie in coffee. Delicious.
    Beth: I like to do that with scones.
    Cookie: What is scone?
    Beth: It's kind of a hard pastry like goodie. It's almost like a cookie.
    Cookie: Ooh me want to try that.
    Beth: I'll pick some up from the bakery this weekend. *Looks towards Red's door that is still closed as she sleeps in* Heh, I think Red's going to really like having her own room so she doesn't have to get up as early as us anymore.
    Cookie: Me think you are right. That ok though.
    Beth: I agree.
  6. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

......16....... walking around the island from the kitchen to the living room to the door of my room.
    Prairie:Morning Kath,whatcha doin'? stretching
    Morning Prairie.still walking I'm going from my room to the kitchen 20 times.....17.going through and passing Prairie
    Prairie:Oh...OK. Too bad The Count doesn't live with us. He could count for you!giggle
    still walking but laughing a bit Yeah... but I know how to count to 20 thanks.
    Gaffer wakes up from her slumber in her little cat bed in the living room and starts walking towards me.
    WHOA! Easy Gaffer!I almost tripped over you!...18.
    Rosita gets up:Morning everyone!
    Morning Rosita!Sleep well?
    Rosita:Si. But,um Kathy? What are you doing?
    Going from my room to the kitchen 20 times. Good thing this place has an island!....19....
    Rosita:An island? I don't see any sand or palm trees on it.
    No...no..not that kind of an island.You se where the fruit and bags are? That's an island.
    Rosita:Ohhh..OK!
    Grover comes out of his room:Good morning everybody.
    Morning Grover. 20.WHEW! I'm pooped!grabbing a bottled of flavored water out of the refrigerator How is everyone from moving things yesterday?
    Grover:Not really too sore.
    Rosita:I think the beds were the main problems.
    Prairie:And the piano:You think I gave the guys enough of a tip,Kath?
    Yeah...I'd say so. My computer desk was not exactly light as a feather. I'm pretty sure I gave the guys a good tip.
    Rosita:I thought I saw one of the cute movers looking at you,Kathy.I saw him wink at you!
    I think he had something in his eye Rosita.And he had a wedding band on. Nice try though! Look,you 3..I promise I'm not going to be boo-hoo-crying on Sunday,all right? So I don't have a husband or a boyfriend.I have good friends!And that's all that counts!
  7. The Count

:D :D :D
    UD: To what do we owe the merriment Ed?
    Me: Look for yourselves.
    *Shows roomies the backstage playset shelf in the armoir.
    *Count counts all the Muppets gathered in doing so.

Looks great huh? And wait till nighttime when we turn on the overhead lights.

So that's that done.
    Wonder if there are any ideas for stuff to do in town. Maybe something Valentine's related, though something that even just friends can enjoy. Mmm, the peeps here know how to contact me.
    *Lies back for a good nap.
  8. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (tries to think of something to do for Valentine's day)

Rizzo: Well, I hear da ancient version wasn't about all dat mushy-gushy stuff. Maybe we could just t'row a party for da guy responsible for it.

Me (frowns): Valentine was brutally martyred. I don't think that's a better "mushy-gushy" alternative.

Turbo: Drag racin'?

Me (gawks at Turbo): Can you REALLY envision little Rosita or Prairie Dawn tearing through the streets in a hot rod?

Turbo: Yes?

Me (facepalms)

Oscar: What about making Valentine card parodies? I got a few hundred grouch Valentines in my can.

Me: Yeah, but you'd have the super sweet against the evil sarcastic masters. It'd be a tough contest.

Rizzo: How to videos?

Me: -_- Uh ... no.
  9. The Count

Hmmm... Maybe some friendship day stuff, with hearts?
    Or something at the chocolate factory? If only they still had that Chefs vs. City show on Food Network.
  10. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle, still wearing cap, passes out the graded quizes to his class.

Mr. Turtle: Zoot. I am not surprised you scored the highest mark. In fact, you scored the only mark! A+++. And I affixed a gold star on top to show how proud of you I am...

(hands out rest of quizes; to Dr. Teeth)

Do you even know what day it is? :confused:
  11. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: EEEE! *does bizarre, Jewtastic victory dance on his desk* :confused: What? I used my smarticles and it worked.

Spamela: You're a dweeb. =P

Dr. Teeth: ...yo mom's day? =P
  12. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle: ...my mom's day...? What the deuce does that even mean? You people and your crazy slang. (pats Zoot on head) Now this boy...he can be another me if he keeps up the good work!

Newsie: Anyone have Goldfish crackers?

Mr. Turtle: Roosevelt Franklin. I am appalled at you! I would think you of all people would pass this with flying colors!

RF (in goofy Adam Sandler voice) This is my old bicycle that I had from when I was ten. Sometimes the banana seat hurts my hiney. When I ring the bell it makes my pants feel funny. Ring ring ring!

Mr. Turtle: -_-
  13. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: Ew, that doesn't sound appealing. *stops dancing* =P

Dr. Teeth: Whaddaya mean you peoplez? >_>

Spamela: *edges away from Newsie*
  14. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (gives Newsie some goldfish crackers): They seem a lot spicier than they were when I was a kid. Here you go.
  15. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle (to Dr. Teeth) What do I mean...err...you bloody musician people! All you hear in your mind all day is boom-boom-shakka-lakka-boom-boom-shakka-boom-dee-boom! Well let me tell you, young man, there's more to life than boom-boom-shakka-lakka-boom-boom-shakka-boom-dee-boom!

RF (still in Sandler mode)

Back to school, back to school
    To prove to dad that I'm not a fool
    I got my lunch packed up
    My boots tied tight
    I hope I don't get in a fight
    Oh, back to schoooooooooool!

Lefty enters, puffing on a ridiculously-large cigar; it's actually longer than his arm.

Lefty: Evenin' mooks. What's da good woid?

Mr. Turtle: Since you didn't even bother to take my quiz, you get an automatic F.

Lefty: What da **** are youse talkin' about? Quiz? Was I even ere? (blows a huge cloud of smoke in Mr. Turtle's face)

Mr. Turtle: Blimey! Aren't those things illegal in this country? !

Lefty: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RF (hands Mr. Turtle a drawing) I made the duck blue because I've never seen a blue duck before, and I wanted to see one. It's quacktastic!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! ! ! !

Lefty's cigar explodes; Mr. Turtle is hit in the face with one of the sneak thief's shoes.
  16. Winslow Leach

Newsie: Ah, why thank you Kelly! I'd tip my hat off to you, except...I'm not wearing a hat! Ho ho ho ho! =P
  17. WhiteRabbit

Joëlle: ... *shoves a Tootsie Pop in Mr. Turtle's mouth* O:3

Chamberlain: *throws a dead bug at Newsie* :confused:

18. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle: WAUGH! X_X

RF: Hee! He hates those things! =P

Newsie: Ahhh! Get it off get it off get it off!

Floyd (ambling in) Hey man, what was that explosion?

Tony: Lefty's cigar.

Floyd: Ah. Hey Joelle...your banana outfit came in. Wanna check it out?
  19. WhiteRabbit

Joëlle: Really? Peeps are crazy 'bout them where I's from. *gives a couple to RF*:3 Sure, Floyd. Lemme see it.

Chamberlain: *chucks another one* XP

20. Winslow Leach

RF: Yes, but you see, Mr. Turtle had to shell them to make a few bucks. Hee! Shell! =P

Mr. Turtle: -_-

Floyd: Groovy. Follow me. It's in my room.

(suddenly-revived Lefty approaches Spamela)

Lefty: Annie Sue...what would it take fer a mook like me an' a swine like youse ta paint da town? =D

Newsie: BUUUGS! Not the bugs! The buuuuugs! Blaaarrgh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.