1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help during the month of October to continue broadcasting Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen online via Radionomy, directly with any MP3 media player or on your phone when you're on the go. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 46 on PBS
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially begins on PBS Monday September 12. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

4. Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands
    Fans have been waiting forty years for a live concert with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it happened Sunday August 7 at the Outside Lands Music Festival.

Hensonville City 2010

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Count, in seller's outfit: Popcorn! Get your fresh roasted popcorn! 50 cents a bag!
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Nora: (on phone) Yes, Heather, the townhouses are mostly occupied now. So you can come over and do your cookie sales. But if I catch you slipping those Licorice Splits into someone's order, so help me I'll...
    Scooter: (entering) You'll what?
    Nora: Quiet, I'm trying to pull rank with my con artist of a little sister.
    Scooter: (leaning over the phone) Hi, Heather, can you put me down for two boxes of Orange Delights?
    Erin: (working on chapter of latest fanfic) If she's taking orders, I'll take two boxes of the Mint Dreams.
    Storyteller: (juggling box of epics) Two boxes of Glasgow Rangers for me - I've been yearning for those for a while.
    Beige: And I'll take my usual three boxes of the triple fudge ones. And the Batty Butterscotch ones, I think they're called.
  3. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me- I'll take one!

Tutter- Me, too.

Me- Oh, no you don't. You had enough to eat.

Ojo- I want one, too. I'll split it with Snowbear when we watch a movie.

Me- (takes out $1) 2, please. :)
  4. The Count

Count: Certainly. *Pours enough fluffy kernels into two paper bags, hands them to T and Ojo, and takes the dollar bill.
    *Moves back down the bleachers.
  5. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- Hey, Ojo. Where did Tutter go? (eats some popcorn)

Ojo- (points to a cowering Tutter behind her) Where else would he be when Count comes along?

Tutter- I-i-i-is he gone?

Me- (sighs) Yes, Tutter.

Tutter- (comes out of hiding) Oh, good. He still creeps me out a bit.

Me- We have so many other people to meet and you're still scared of Count? He's really nice and cool, too!

Ojo- I can't wait to meet new people!

Me- We'll be new to them, Ojo.

Ojo- Oh, yeah. (chuckles)
  6. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- We just came here for the food. Good grief. Now I sound like Rizzo.... (we go back to our room) What movie shall we watch?

Ojo- Oooh! Lets watch the Muppets Take a Hat In.

Me- (laughs) You mean Manhattan. And of course we can watch it. (opens door, yells) We're watching a movie in here. Anyone is welcome to join! Uh, it'll help you take your mind off the arguing! (closes door) I'll set up the movie and wait to see if others are coming.
  7. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (yawns, limping)

Rizzo (fixing breakfast for the others with a whole host of critters, to fix it, not to eat, LOL): Still sore?

Me (nods): Wha'd I miss?

Rizzo: Cait an' crew were here. Ya got folks tuggin' at Zoot like he was a wishbone. Ed was sellin' popcorn. Miss T keeps actin' like I gotta go sign up for Biggest Losah or somethin'. *poses for Kelly* Do I look fat ta you?

Me: We should exercise more. Kathy's doing it. Maybe we should make it a team effort -- like an event. :) That way, we could show our support and shake off a few pounds ourselves.

Rizzo: O_O I don't even weigh A pound....
  8. MuppetsFan4Life

Ojo- What should we have for breakfast?

Me- I don't know. I'll make something for all of us. I'm not an expert chef, but I will try my best.

Ojo- Can you make pancakes? I love pancakes!

Tutter- And a cheese omelet for me!

Me- Pancakes and an omelet and.... gee, I don't even know what I want! Oh, well. It'll come to me. (mutters) I just hope I don't burn the food...

Tutter- Huh?

Me- (quickly) Nothing! (goes into kitchen and starts cooking)
  9. The Count

Hey Guys... New events just got added to the calendar. Hope everyone has fun with these as they're the last of Town Happening 1.
  10. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- (finishes cooking) There. All done. I decided to make some toast for myself. I hope you like your food.

Ojo- Yum! This is very good. Was it hard to make?

Me- Nah. It was easy, but making an omelet was tricky. I don't really cook alot and I'm not a big fan of eggs, either.

Tutter- That's hard to believe because this is delicious! I love it, love it, LOVE IT!

Me- Oh, thanks guys. I should cook more often. :)
  11. RedPiggy

Me (tightly holds onto wallet): NEVER!

Rizzo (trying to tear into it): Awww, c'mon! Yer not the only one here, y'know!

Turbo: I don't get it. What's da big deal 'bout cookies?

Rizzo (grunting): She ... hates ... cookies ... so ... she ... grrrrr ... t'inks ... all o' us ... unh ... should suffah.

Oscar (hands Rizzo a twenty): Be sure an' get me some moldy cookies too.

Rizzo: -_- Uh, yeah -- sure t'ing, Oscah. *finds Nora and slips her the cash* You didn't say how much dey were. Just give us twenty o' whatevah ... and ... *shudders* ... get us some moldy old cookies, while yer at it.
  12. MuppetsFan4Life

Ojo- Hey, T. Are you going to buy some cookies?

Me- Of course I will! When we get the cookies, we have to hide them from you-know-who..

Ojo- Who? Rizzo?

Me- (chuckles) No. Cookie Monster. I know he thinks cookies is a sometimes food now, but old habits never die for him. I have no idea what types of cookies Nora's selling, anyway. But, I will gladly buy a few.

Ojo- Me, too!

Tutter- Me, three! (chuckles)
  13. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*Cookie Monster bangs on Kelly's door"

Cookie: YOU NO LIKE COOKIE? WHAT WRONG WITH YOU? Buy them and give to Cookie Monster!
  14. RedPiggy

Me (from inside the room, shaking her fist defiantly): NEVER! I WILL NOT SUBMIT!

Rizzo (just got back from ordering cookies): 'Ey, Cook! Don't worry. I got us covered.
  15. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

All right everyone...you need to pick out what kind of Girl Scout cookies you want.
    Grover:Thin mints for me! They are so good when dunked in a glass of milk!:hungry:
    Rosita:Those coconut ones that have a circle in the middle. I forgot what they're called.

Well,I'm sure she'll know what they're called. Prairie?
    Prairie:The peanut butter patties.I forgot what they're called ,but I love them!
    Okay writing down the orders. Be right back.
    Prairie:Kath?Why don't you get yourself butter cookies or something?
    Nah...it's OK. Rosita...I think those cookies you were talking about are called Samoas.I'll be riight back. going to Apartment 9 and dropping off the order.
  16. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- OK Let me get this straight, 2 All-Abouts, 2 Trefoils and 1 Thin Mints?

Ojo- Yep! How much does that come out to?

Me- That's a good question, Ojo. I forgot to ask about the price! Well, I'll give a $10 bill and see if that's enough. Hopefully, I get the change.

Ojo- Thats a good idea. Go and deliver the order. I can't wait to get the cookies!

Me- OK (goes to apartment 9, delivers order and money) And I bought an extra box for you, Cookie. And Kelly, as much as you don't like them, I'm buying you a box, as well. You can't get away from Girl Scout cookies!
  17. RedPiggy

Me (laughs): Oh, I was a Girl Scout once.

Oscar (chuckles): Yeh, the FIRST Grouch Scout, way back in the 1800s.

Me (whaps him with a newspaper): Shut up. :p *laughs to T* Yeah, I don't even eat cake or anything like that. Sweets just never agreed with me. Chocolate ice cream is the only sweet I eat.
  18. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- Wow... I'm not a big fan of chocolate myself. (shrugs) Doesn't agree with me, I guess.

Ojo- Snowbear and I love chocolate ice cream!

Me- Do you eat candy? No one can resist candy, no matter how hard they try!

Ojo- I love candy, but Bear tells me not to eat too much or I'll get sick. Tutter learned that the hard way.

Tutter- HEY! I just had too much food, not candy. And I'm feeling much better now.

Me- I bet that Oscar likes sticky sweets. In fact, I have a bag of sour candy I think he'll like. Do you want it, Oscar?
  19. RedPiggy

Me (huddles in a corner): M&M's ... too ... too many ... M&M's.

Rizzo (rolls eyes, to T): When she was a kid, she once ate a third of a pound o' M&M's at Halloween. She got so sick, she's sworn off sweets evah since.

Oscar (nods happily): Oh, yeah! The more bitter, the better!
  20. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- (gives Oscar the bag) Here. You can have it. And Kelly, you don't have to abandon sweets altogether like that. Unless you really have to, anyway.

Ojo- I'm sure you can eat a little at a time. Then, you might start to like them again!

Me- Right! (sighs) I'm bored.. I'm gonna play Muppets Party Cruise. Rizzo, your minigame on here is so fun to play. Oscar, it's called Stinky Cheese, something I know you're a big fan of. (chuckles)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.