Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Count thinks about what happened with Tutter... Better go call 'Girl Got No Face'. He smirks at the monicker, knowing she hates being called that, but smiles thinking that maybe a familiar fiend will help soothe the mouse into accepting his newer surroundings here in HV. He proceeds to dial the number for Woodland Valley on his sleek new batty skell-phone, talking to a female voice, asking her to please come fright away.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (knocks on T's door): Hello?

Rizzo (sniffles, dragging a pound of cheese behind him)

Turbo (has some exotic Doozer sticks)

Me (to Rizzo): Grow up. It's for a good cause. *checks pockets, sticks tongue out* I really wish Oscar hadn't offered to donate some muddy towels, yuck-ah.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (opens door) Oh! Hello! I'm T and the bear cub sitting on the sofa is Ojo.

Ojo- (waves) Hi! Is that cheese for Tutter? That nice of you to give it to him. He won't come out of his mousehole, though.

Me- You can come in if you want. We were watching the Olympics.

Ojo- I love sports, even though I'm a girl.

Me- (chuckles) Me, too.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (nods): That's sweet of you, but my two little dogs need my near constant atten--.

Sarah and Bear (our two labs): BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK -- CRASH!

Me: O_O Uh, I need to go. I gotta go job searching tomorrow. Thanks anyway! *zoom*

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Uh....sure. And good luck!

Ojo- You can keep pets here?

Me- If you take good care of them, I guess.

Ojo- Wow. This place is so cool. I wish Tutter thought so, too. Speaking of which, where is he? There's cheese for him.

Tutter- (hears the magic word and runs out to us) Cheese? Where, where, WHERE?

Me- Oh, brother. You mice are all alike. (chuckles) Crazy about cheese....

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Scooter: How's the story coming?
Erin: Chapter three's done...now it's on to chapter four.
Nora: Are you really going to let my little sister barge in there, selling Scouting Girl cookies?
Erin: Maybe - it'd make for some nice banter but I'm not sure how it'll all play out.
Storyteller: Instead of rubber spiders, you should have Uncle Deadly throw out Poison Cacklers. And maybe throw in a few cases of...
Beige: Storyteller, for heaven's sake, his character is just trying to annoy them, not scar them for life.
Erin: (tapping keys) Well, he is evil enough - he'll have Deadly playing him. Now, there's also the Reel Time meetup...
Scooter: Are Jim and the guys going to show up at all?
Erin: Yeah, I'm thinking that they'll appear at the meetup - probably in chapter five. Maybe one or two of them will be acting as judges at the festival or something...

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- Where's everyone else?

Me- They'll come when they're ready, I guess. In the meantime, I'm gonna play DDR. I haven't played that game in a long time.

Ojo- Sounds cool! I love to dance! Snowbear and I dance all the time.

Tutter- At my family reunion, we had alot of dancing. Maybe I should invite my family here!

Me- Uh... (thinks of hundreds of mice running around the building) I don't think that's a good idea, Tutter. (chuckles nervously)

Ojo- I have an idea! Grandma Flutter could visit you. Or you can write a letter to her. I'm sure we can send mail out from here.

Me- There's always the Internet, too.

Tutter- Thanks, guys!

Me- Anytime! (turns DDR on and starts dancing on mat)

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Wow. Hensonville looks so colorful! I wonder what the occasion is...

Ojo- I heard that it has something to do with grass.

Me- Huh? :confused:

Ojo- Yeah, I was walking when I found these (takes out a pink beaded necklace) on the ground. I heard about having a party for grass.

Me- Party for- (chuckles) Oh, I get it now. You mean Mardi Gras, right?

Ojo- Yeah, that's it!

Me- I wonder where the necklace came from...

Ojo- Should we give it back?

Me- Whoever lost it will find out and ask around. Until then, let's hold onto it for a while. (starts playing festive music on keyboard)

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (catches beads) Oh, hi, guys! I'm T and we found some beads on the ground. We don't know if you want them back or not....

Ojo- I'm Ojo. It's nice to meet you all. Tutter is a little shy and nervous to meet new people right now. You guys seem nice enough.

Me- We just moved into room #7. You can come in if you want. I have 2 DDR mats and I've been waiting for someone to play with me.

Ojo- I keep tripping over my own feet. (giggles) Dancing with Snowbear is good enough for me.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- Tutter is the name of our mouse friend. Don't worry. He's nice to be around.

Me- Oh, sure! We'd love to party with you guys.

Ojo- Yeah! But, I'm bringing Snowbear along. (picks up her white stuffed bear and hugs it) She likes parties, too.

Tutter- (walks out of mousehole) T? Ojo? Where are you guys? (mutters) They're never around when you need them... (goes in living room) Hey, guys! I was wondering where- Oh.. y-you have company?

Me- They came to us. Tutter, say hi. They're very friendly.

Tutter- (nervously) H-h-hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.