1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hensonville City 2010

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

RF: -_-

Tony: Zeld--Zoot--you okay, bud?

Mr. Turtle: I remember once Olivier acted the same way. This was right before his divorce from Vivien Leigh, and--

Tony: Zoot's acting really weird...

Mr. Turtle: Again, don't mind me. I was trying to...blast! Where's my crossword?

Lefty (still on fire) Who am I, Frankie Cougar?

Tony: You mean Freddy Krueger?

Lefty: Yeah, dat guy...'ey! Want me crispy, er extra-crispy? Heh heh heh! I mean...AUUUUUUGGGHHHH! ! ! !
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *in Lips's hold* *hisses* Precioussss...

Spamela: I think Chamberlain hid his Ritalin again. =P

Dr. Teeth: *pokes Zoot* :confused: You a'ight?

Zoot: NU!
  3. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (rubs hands together, laughing maniacally): MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Turbo: Huh?

Me: It has begun. Zondra has communicated with Robbie Sinclair. The world is doomed! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rizzo: 'Ey, uh ... anyone seen da mutts?

Me (grumbles): They're purebred, RAT.

Rizzo (chuckles): You say it like an insult ... but I'm a ratus extraordinairious. *blows a kiss, winking*

Me: Grrr. Anyway, they decided to play in the snow elsewhere. I'm gonna have to let them back in our apartment though. Sarah would sit out there all night if she could.
  4. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

A fully-loaded rickshaw pulled by two bicycles and a motor scooter pulls up in front of the Kermit Greens' townhouse.

(The following is sung to the tune of "Love Potion #9.")

Erin: We took our applications off to Ed,
    He runs the Muppet Dorms, just like we said,
    He said, "I've got a pad that'll really suit you fine,"
    He gave us the key to - Townhouse Room #9.

Storyteller: We've got three girls and a pair of guys,
    We've been together longer than we realize,
    Scooter and Nora, Beige and Erin, roommates mine,
    And I'll be here with them in - Townhouse Room #9.

Scooter and Beige: Town's turning upside down, fast as you blink,
    Changes 'round the corner, come and see what you think.
    It's Hensonville, the city that the action is in,
    Goodbye to dorms, we're moving out - now moving in!

Nora: I hope those boxes are packed up all right,
    It's moving day, or should I say moving night,
    It's going to be the start of some stuff that's really fine,
    As we set up shop in - Townhouse Room #9...

All: Townhouse Room #9, Townhouse Room #9...

(Apologies to the Searchers.)
  5. Winslow Leach

Lefty (sings)

Burn baby burn
    Disco inferno!
    Riiiiiiiiight!

Burn baby burn
    Disco inferno!
    Burn baby burn
    Yeaaaaah!

Tony: Least he seems to be enjoying himself.

RF throws some raw steaks at Lefty.
  6. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *dumps a bucket of water on Lefty's head* XP

Joëlle: *slinks out in the banana skirt, a black bar posing as the top part* How's it look, y'all? =P

Chamberlain: =O ...duuuurr...

Dr. Teeth: Dayyum. <3 =D

Zoot: ... *gawks, calming down*
    *crawls on Tony's lap*
  7. Winslow Leach

Lefty: BRRRRRRRR! Talk about a cold shower! Heh heh heh heh! So Spamela...have youse taught about it? What's say youse an' me trip da how ya say light fantastic...riiiiiight...

RF (staring at Joelle, mouth hanging open) You...you look nothin' like my Auntie Florence! Hold me? !

Floyd: Man, that outfit fits you to a T! Now don't misunderstand. I didn't get you dressed up like that so more people would listen to my trashy music. That would be selling out. The costume is a vital part of the piece as a whole. Dig?

Tony pets Zoot, who is in his lap.
  8. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: ...tatas... =O

Joëlle: *crosses her arms, grimacing* I really don't think I should, RF. XP

Dr. Teeth: <3 Hol' meh... *cougho'bend ovahcough*

Joëlle: *jabs him with her elbow* You been held all day, Chesha kitty. =P *to Floyd* Dig but I don't think it's trash, homeboy. :confused:

Zoot: ... *purrs*
  9. Winslow Leach

RF looks up at Joelle with puppy eyes; his lip quivers.

Lefty: I guess felt ain't how ya call flammable! Heeheehee...(head falls off and rolls to floor; is oblivious)...hmm...I suddenly feel shorter all of a sudden...is catchin' on fire da same ting as spinnin' around in a dryer er sometin'? :confused:

Floyd: Thank you, Joelle, but my music is trash! I wrote it, and even I think it should be put at the bottom of a bird cage...
  10. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: :confused: *picks up RF to distract him, somehow sane again*

Joëlle: Well, if ya insist it is-- =P *stares down at Lefty's head, looking a bit creeped out* Need some help there?

Dr. Teeth: *grabby* <3
  11. Winslow Leach

Lefty: Naw, I'm good...ehhh...kin someone fetch me one 'a my Cracked magazines? I can't seem ta use my hands fer some un-kanown reason...

RF: Meh! Lemme down, Zoot! I want the pretty lady to hold me! Ehhhhhhhhh! (squirms)
  12. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *cocks his head and then hands RF to Newsie* :confused:

Joëlle: *bends down (smexy) and picksh Lefty's noodle up, slapping it back onto his body* Is that bettah? =P
  13. Winslow Leach

Newsie (holding RF at arm's length) What am I s'posed to do with this? Is it old enough to take care of itself? :confused:

RF: Put me down, and I'll show you I'm more than capable of taking care of myself you dumb--

Lefty (head on backwards) What da...? Youse crazy crumette! Ya put my noggin' on da wrong way! Don't ya ka-no nuttin'? !
  14. WhiteRabbit

Joëlle: *studies his head for a couple seconds and then shrugs* Close 'nuff. =P Wait--crumette? :confused:

Dr. Teeth: No, he di-int! >_> *scary* Does I hafta haul him in the closet?

Zoot: RF, maybe you should to bed. *takes him back from Newsie*

15. Winslow Leach

Lefty: Stay away from me, Candyman! I kin loyn ta live like dis...

RF: NOOO! I'm a big boy! I don't wanna go to bed! Tony! Ailie! Don't make me go to--

POOF!

RF is magically clad in nightcap and footie pj's.

RF: Nuts...=/
  16. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: Whatever... *goes off to stalk Tonyness*

Joëlle: *lifts up RF and puts him on her shoulders* A'ight, me and ya Uncle Teeth will tuck ya in this time. =P *brushes back his hair* Ya gotta go to sleep, baby.
  17. Winslow Leach

RF: YAY! (rests head against Joelle's and breathes in the scent of her hair) Oooooooohhhh...gaaaaaawwwww...I luff you, Miss Joelle! Oh, and Uncle Teeth! I luffs you too! =D
  18. WhiteRabbit

Joëlle: *blinks* Mhm. :confused: *shakes her head* We luff you too. X3 How 'bout a bedtime story, hon? *snaps* I got a groovay one! 'Kay so...once upon a time, Roosevelt went to sleep and got aaaall the candy he wanted for breakfast in the mornin' 'cause he did. And Lefty fell off a cliff. XP The End.

Dr. Teeth: *vaguely* That--that waz beautiful. <3 XP *gives the kid a hug* Night, little homey.

Joëlle: *smirks* Sweet dreams, Roosevelt, baby. <3 *kisses RF on the cheek*
  19. Winslow Leach

RF (sleepily) Hee...that was a swell story, Miss Joelle! I 'specially liked the part where Lefty fell off the cliff! (pulls Dr. Teeth's nose) Honk! Good night, big homey! (turns beet red when Joelle kisses him; opens his mouth to say something, but cannot speak)
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Two more coins with emerald Kermit faces slide down the chute, clinking into the respective team's moneypot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.