Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Yaey! Mardi Gras in the streets of Hensonville. *Has never gone to the party, so erm, wonders if Kelly might have ideas for some costumes.

*The floats are beginning to line up for the parade route.
Just hope we get some good ole Cajun cuisine tonight.

Last edited:

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Tutter- For me? (eats cheese) Wow! Thank you very much. You guys really do seem nice.

Me- See, Tutter? I told you that there's nothing to worry about. They're our friends now.

Ojo- (to Ailie) Thanks! You can play with her anytime you want. But, don't leave her alone. One time, I thought I lost her, but she was playing hide-and-go-seek and hid behind the couch.

Me- Hey, Zoot. Anytime you want to come over and play some tunes, you can. I play keyboard if you couldn't tell already. (motions to keyboard) :sing:

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Tutter- I LOVE to dance! But, I'm not very good at it. I've learned a few dances from my friends, but that's all.

Me- Now? Um, uh...

Ojo- Go ahead. I'm sure you 2 would sound awesome together! And we can dance to the song you guys play.

Me- Well...sure, why not? (turns keyboard on) If there's anyone else who wants to play with us, you're more than welcome to. You pick the song, Zoot.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Is Zoot always like this?

Ojo- (waves hand in front of his face) Hello?

Tutter- Um, like this? (moves arms around, but not as crazy) I told you, I'm not a good dancer at all.

Me- I'll snap him out of it. Everyone, close your ears. (plays a very loud chord on keyboard) I hope that did it...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (laughs as she sends some Fireys to partay through the streets of Hensonville, keeping an eye on them so they don't burn it down, LOL, singing along): Chilly down with the fire gang!

Turbo (headbanging next to Tutter suddenly): I'm a wild child!

Me (still singing): Act tall with the fire gang! Good times, bad food!

Rizzo (eating pizza): Mmmmm.

Me (dancing and singing): When your thing gets wild, chilly down, chilly down!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*The Fireys were hit with flammable bottles, WHOOOOOSH!*

Me (facepalms)

Rizzo: RUN FOR YER LIVES!

Turbo (holding Doozer sticks to the flames): Crispy fried Doozah sticks? Nevah tried dose before. *salivates*

Me (glares at the Fireys, who sigh and snap their fingers and the massive fireballs are instantly extinguish and they disappear)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me: Hey T... Have you gone to Everybody Eats? They've got whatever you're craving, no matter who you happen to be.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Everybody Eats? Sounds like a good place to go.

Ojo- I'd love to go get something to eat.

Me- Does anyone want to come with us?

Tutter- Um, Chamberlain, I don't think the ice pack was meant for that....

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me, Rizzo, and Turbo: We're in!

Me (cheerfully): We can use my car!

Rizzo: Pffbt. Still smells like dat wide load o' dinosaur ya kept hangin' 'round. Let's just walk.

Me (rolls eyes): Okay, fine. I know the way! *points eagerly* To the restaurant!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (rolls eyes) Rizzo, why am I not surprised you wanted to come along? Eating means the world to you! And of course you guys can come! You're our friends, too! :smile:

Ojo- He's only a small mouse. I don't think he can eat that much... can he?

Tutter- I don't wanna be around to find out. (stomach growls) Sounds like this mouse can go for something right about now. Lead the way! (we follow RedPiggy and friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.