Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rizzo (tugging on Kelly's leg): We gotta talk, kiddo.

Me (watching TV): What?

Rizzo (sighs): It's Cake Boss. You've been watchin' dat stuff fer two days straight. Yer gonna turn into a cake.

Me (jealously guarding the tv): MINE! MINE! YOU CAN'T TAKE IT FROM ME! THEY KNOW HOW TO BAKE AND I DON'T!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... But where's all that CafeWorld experience gone too then Kell? :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (sniffs): That's not real baking, that's just pointing and clicking. WAAAAAAAAAAH! *sniffle*

Turbo: Cottahpin didn't tell ya how ta make Doozah sticks?

Me (shakes head): I can only understand the almighty Alton Brown. He's the only one I know of that explains cooking in a geeky scientific way. I can't cook under the quote-unquote "It's an art"-type rules. I'm too literal when reading directions. *sniffle* I've tried cooking from cookbooks, and people tell me I'm not doing it right when I'm following the directions exactly. *sniffle* I suck.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is okay Kelly. I can't cook either.
*Gets deathly afraid for Room 3 should Zoot ever go 'Prison Brake' on Chamberlame like that Family Guy episode last week.
*If it weren't for the fact I have the entire EM turned into classic monsters for my haunter projects, Zoot would make a hexcellent Bag Slave. But no, he's gonna be something much better. *Pollishing batsophone for when the moment comes. Heh, the good ol' batsophone, remember that one Kells?

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
(Ojo, Tutter and I arrive at the Jim Townhouse)

Me: Wow... Hensonville City is so big, isn't it, guys?

Tutter- Maybe a bit TOO big! Oh, no... what if we're lost? What if this isn't the right place?

Me- (rolls eyes) Oh, Tutter, don't worry. I followed the directions and it led us here. I know how to read a map, even though I'm not that good at it. We're gonna have a great time here meeting new people and doing new things.

Ojo- Yeah, Tutter. You're gonna have alot of fun! And Bear told us that it's good to try new things, even if you're not used to them.

Me- And I'm sure your Grandma Flutter said the same thing, am I right?

Tutter- Well...yeah, I guess you're right.

Me- I hope we get our room soon. Carrying all of these bags has worn me out. I just wanna lie down and sleep.

Ojo- Hey, what do you think the other people will be like?

Tutter- They won't be s-s-s-scary monsters, will they?

Me- No, of course not. Well, at least the scary part, anyway. Trust me. You won't be scared of anyone! I hope....

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: So, how're the new rooms guys? They all to everyone's liking?
Gillis: Just perfect! Thank you for the keyboard; it'll make composing a lot easier.
Kim: No problem, Maestro.
Boober: I finally have enough room to sort laundry properly!
Kim: (chuckles) Glad to hear it, Boober.
Tosh: Mimzy and I love our rooms, though not rooming together's gonna take a little getting used to.
Mimzy: It's kinda weird, living in Apartment 10 after we've been in Room 19 at the dorms for so long.
Tosh: Will Betty Lou know where to send our mail to when she writes us?
Kim: Don't worry, Tosh; the post office will know where to forward all of our mail, not just the letters from Betty Lou.
Tosh: Good.
Kim: How 'bout you, Beast? Are you settling in okay?
Beast: (growls and nods)
Kim: Good.

-Kim

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Tutter- (hides behind me) W-w-w-who is that? You told me I wouldn't be scared!

Me- Oh, Tutter, you'll be fine. (to The Count) Hi. We're new here. Can we get our key and help with our stuff?

Tutter- (tugs on my pants) Come on, while we have a chance!

Ojo- (to The Count) Please excuse Tutter. He's a little scared. He's always like this when he meets new people.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Ah, that's 1, 1 frightened mouse!
*Thunder crashes abovehead.
Anyvay... You may have confused my main roommate Ed speaking just now. But I'll be glad to help you to Room #7 (sewen).
*Leads T and her gang up the elevator to the second floor.

Hmm, I'll have to find a store/establishment in town for T for when we get to Town Happening 2.
*Muses on what next to add as activities/tasks.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Thank you!

Ojo- Is it raining in here? I thought I heard thunder!

Me- That happens everytime he counts. He is the Count, after all. (opens door to room) What a nice place!

Tutter- (runs inside) I don't wanna go back out there! Lightning, counting, spookyness! It's so scary and I'm too small.

Ojo- Don't say that, Tutter. You'll get used to it. I have a feeling that it's not the last time we'll see him.

Me- Well, now that we're here, let's get settled in and then, we'll go and meet the others that are here.

Tutter- Um, do I have to meet them? I'm still a little shook up after meeting the Count.

Me- I'm sure everyone here is friendly. And once we get the TV hooked up, we can watch the Olympics!

Ojo- Oooh! I remember having the Ojolympics at the Big Blue House! That was alot of fun.

Me- And Tutter, you get to tidy up your mousehole and decorate it however you want to.

Tutter- Really? Wow! Got to go, guys! (scurries in mouse hole with bags and cheese)

Me- (sighs, starts playing "No Harm" on keyboard)

Ojo- I love that song! Bear sang that to me when I was sad about the library accident. That made me feel alot better.

Me- I heard that music is big here, so I'm gonna play as much as I can. I'll relax for a while and then help you and Tutter decorate. I love music... :sing:

[If you guys don't mind, can you call me T instead of my real name? It would be awesome if you did. And you can come visit me and my roomies anytime you want, as long as you knock and bring cheese for Tutter. He's a little nervous right now. Thanks!]

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (finishes unpacking and starts watching Oympics on TV) Wow! Look at them ski! They're so fast!

Ojo- I wish I could do that. I could ride my bicycle that fast- but, last time I did that, I fell.

Me- (chuckles) One step at a time, Ojo. Have you seen Tutter?

(suddenly, we hear a banging noise)

Me- Huh? What's that?

Ojo- I'll go see. (goes in kitchen and sees Tutter hammering a sign that says "no scary people allowed" in front of his door) Tutter, what's with the sign?

Tutter- I'm making sure that no scary monsters or people come here. I don't wanna be scared again.

Ojo- Oh, Tutter, you worry too much. I'm sure there's no one scary here.

Tutter- (scoffs) That's what T said and look what happened! We should've never left the Big Blue House... (slowly walks in mousehole and closes door)

Ojo- (sighs, and walks back to me) I think he's Mousehole-sick.

Me- Huh? Oh, you mean homesick? I don't blame him. It's difficult to adjust to a new place. I hope he feels better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.