How is Jerry Nelson doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, this is so cool. It is great to see you posting on here, Mr. Nelson!
It's good to hear that you are recovering and I wish you the best of luck and hope that you can heal up soon. :sing:

It's so nice of you to drop by MuppetCentral to let the fans know what you are up to. I really love your work and your characters - especially my main man Floyd! - so hearing from you on the forum is really amazing. Your characters have always been favourites of mine, and listening to them/you sing is really inspiring. Music is such a big part of my life, and the music has been and always will be my favourite part of all the muppet projects. I particularily love the Fraggle songs of my fellow Canadian, Gobo.

It's amazing to hear you've dropped by. Take care of yourself!

Love and well-wishes from MrsPepper :smirk:

Faylo

Reaction score
Awesome to see you posting, Mr. Nelson! :smile:
You are a great inspiration to me. I also wish you a speedy recovery!

Love,
Faylo

Xerus

Reaction score
Thank you for posting. And I am so sorry to hear about your health ordeals. I pray you'll be well soon and thank you for bringing to life a whole bunch of wonderful characters over the years and still performing The Count and Fat Blue. And I'll always like Floyd, Lew Zeland, Uncle Deadly, Lewis Kazagger, Camilla, Strangepork, Robin, Herry, Farley, Biff, Gobo, Pa Gorg, and Marjoree.

Robin

Reaction score
Jerry,
Conan O'Brien went very well!!!! The Animals were very funny!!!! the Audience loved it! We did the Rachael Ray show too... that will air in late September or early October... Thanks again Jerry!!! You're the Best!!!!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Nelson...

Thank you for updating us on your health Mr. Nelson.May you have a great recovery.Your vocals are incredible,you've been an inspiration to me.I've watched your work since the early 70s,on Sesame Street.You're an entertainment genius.

God Bless you for all the work you've done over the years.:sing:

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Hi Jerry,
You are loved by all.

P.S.- If your doctor hasn't suggested it, look into Pulmonary Rehabilitation Therapy.
It's not a cure, but it can improve your way of life.

CommanderD

Reaction score
Wow, I had no idea that the Muppeteers posted here!

Anyway, Mr. Nelson, I'll just repeat what everyone else here has said and say that you'll be in my prayers and I hope you get well soon! I've been a fan of yours (and everyone else connected with the Muppets, really) years before I knew any of your names. :smile:

Camellia

Reaction score
take care Jerry!

God Bless! :smile:

best wishes,
Camellia

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Where is Jerry, anyway? How come Twiddlebug isn't registered as a user?

Oh, and Jerry, if you are still reading, expect your get well soon thingy soon, pro'ly 'll be sent to sesame street.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Though we have never met I like consider all the Muppeteers old friends who I have known through childhood through their respectful alteregos. My sincerest wishes for you to get well again and continue with what brings you joy in life.

We all love you!
Sirius

Status
Not open for further replies.