How is Jerry Nelson doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever

Reaction score
Mr. Nelson, I hope you get better soon! As we say in Germany, gute Besserung! I wish you the very, very best!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is there an address to send cards and stuff to Muppeteers? As in is it the Muppet address or does he have his own real address to send them too?

Beauregard

Reaction score
We used to send things via the Jim Henson Company...I don't know if that still counts?

Bea:zany:{Still counts? By jove, of course I still love to count! Ah ah ah}regard

BEAR

Reaction score
In Jerry's case, the best thing to do, I would think, is to send it to the Sesame Workshop address.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Dear Sgt. Floyd...I mean Lew Zealand...I mean The Count Von Count...I mean Robin..I mean Jerry,

It's an honor to be on the same forum with you. I hope you get better real soon. Now for a question...Do you know anything about the Fraggle Rock film? Have you been contacted or anything? Are you ever going to come to Indiana?

Best wishes,
MuppetMarc

MrsWembly

Reaction score
I love you Jerry!

Take care Jerry! You'll be in my thoughts. :smirk: :sing:

jkjkdf

Reaction score
dear jerry,

I am praying every day for you. Hope you can get better soon. thanks for all the laughs over the years.:sing: sing make every one happy!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
We used to send things via the Jim Henson Company...I don't know if that still counts?
Yes, the Jim Henson Company is still able to get in touch with all of the Muppeteers as far as I am aware of. They were still doing it the last I wrote, although, it might be better/quicker sending to Sesame Workshop.

Get well, Jerry. And, it's good to hear you were able to do some Sesame Street. Coooooool! :sing: :smirk: :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.