How is Jerry Nelson doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I know I'm not the biggest Muppet or Fraggle Rock fan on the forums, let alone the world, but I know--and had learned--that you've performed several of my favorite characters. And hearing about your health problems over the years made me a bit worried, but hearing that you're still alive and performing gives me relief on the inside.

Again, I'm not the biggest fan (I've never even seen the Muppet Show), but if you're reading this at this very second, a week from now, or even ten years from now, I hope you'll still give an ear to listen to a not-very-old-fashioned fan.

~ Morgan "Clueless" Goat

PS: I love your voice, and I was wondering if you can give me some advice as how to do voices like yours? I'm a girl, and a young one, as well, but I'm willing to try.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Jerry! I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON!!!!!! The count always makes me laugh!

Count: "That's 1, 1 wonderful post on the Muppet Central Forum, Ah Ah Ah!!!! (Lightning & Thunder SFX)

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
See, I don't think Jerry's a member anymore.
I think he's just a frequent visitor now...
So he wouldn't be able to answer your question MuppetMarc.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Pardon me. I was just wondering if there is anybody who has any update on Jerry's progress.
I miss you here at MC Jerry, and I hope you are managing well with your recovery and your work with the Count. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Last I heard he's doing fine, but he only lends his voice for Count and other characters.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that he's doing well, and also that he's doing well enough to work, to any extent. Thanks for keeping us updated Kevin!
:smirk:
:crazy:
:sing:

Status
Not open for further replies.