How Snuffy "just missed" the adults

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I don't ever recall the SW showing older episodes from previous seasons. I'm sure it's possible that there might of been some episodes before the currrent season depending how many episodes were made a year back then and I myself watched SS quite a bit durring the 80s. Now with MRN, there were a couple of reasons why older episodes were shown. 1. production of the series ceased between 1975 -1979 and when they did resume, they weren't making as many episodes a year witch was probably why so many older episodes were being shown and I guess when enough post 79 shows were made they stopped showing the older programms witch as of now haen't nbeen seen in 10 years.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, with MRN I remember them having this little run during summe where they would show episodes from 70 up to current day, but at some point they stopped doing that.

But I do remember PBS showing episodes of SS from previous seasons during summer.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
right but I'm saying that was not only in the summer you would of seen older MRN episodes all year round.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's true, but they would show the really old ones in the summer, Like the 80's episodes during the fall and the 70's during the summer, but at some point they would only air 80's episodes, now most of their focous in on the 90's.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I never really noticed that before. I wish they still did that. Now there just focused on seasons 34 and 36. What's wrong with season 35? Also, since they showed the hurricane episodes I would like to see more eps from that season especially since it was before the format change.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I was referring to MRN, But I also wonder why they on longer show season 35 episodes.