I Hate Those Claw Machines!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The one in my Wal-Mart never has Muppets..they do have nice Cows though..and tomatos that look like they're from Veggie Tales but aren't...:smile:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well get the gang together Billy! Were going to do...something...oh nevermind, lets go get some ice cream :smile:

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Most of my mini muppet plushes came from those claw machines :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
The one in my Wal-Mart never has Muppets..they do have nice Cows though..and tomatos that look like they're from Veggie Tales but aren't...:smile:
The old saying, "Let The Buyer Beware", applies to those claw machines. A good chunk of the time the toys stuffed in there are what I like to call Bootlegs or Knockoffs. They are unauthorized toys featuring the likeness of liscened properties. Right now our Wal-Mart has rip off Dr. Suess Characters and Harry Potter Look Alikes. My favorite is when they go to Garage Sales and Buy older stuffed animals and plunk them in the machines.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh definitely Nate, I'm not debating that at all. I personally like to see knock-off toys because they are so funny. Its obvious to most any fan of a charater that that isn't it! I like the tomato, and I didn't go for it because I thought it was Veggie Tales, I went for it because it was big, and since the stupid claws dont go in all the way, I thought it was my best chance of winning. :smile:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
All I know is Ive had too tries with claw machines. Once in 1988(in where I wasted about 5 bucks) and once a week or so again in 2002(in where I wasted about $5) Conclusion? 14 years later and those claw machines still are rigged so ya cant win.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehe...and 14 years later people are still trying to get toys anyway. Too much pride in the world today..just too much pride. :smile:

-Matt

Muppets1985

Reaction score
I won a Miss Piggy plus from a one of them things before at Pizz Hut! I spent $1.00 on my 1st try!:smile: :big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I like the claw machines especially like on toy story when the little martians worshiped the claw and said "the claw!" and were very worshipful of them even though the one at my closest grocery and/or liquor store that sometimes has muppets in it has never yielded up its bounty to me.

Quinnnn