I Love the 90s MC thread

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I've got three words for you all: Married With Children!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Al Bundy is a god! Well okay he isn't a god, but I love his put downs he gives to people, and the way his family and friends put him down all the time. I kind of feel sorry for him now on how everyone always treated him like he was a nobody.

Poor Al.....

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Al Bundy is a god! Well okay he isn't a god, but I love his put downs he gives to people, and the way his family and friends put him down all the time. I kind of feel sorry for him now on how everyone always treated him like he was a nobody.

Poor Al.....
Yeah, but that's what made him great, many people could relate to him, which is what made the show a huge hit. People were getting sick of wacthing a sitcom family with a perfect life, :rolleyes:, like the Brady Bunch.

That's why people loved Roseanne til that show slap all there hardcore fans in the face by making the Conners rich. That is still doesn't make any sense to me, :confused::rolleyes:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, even tohugh I grew up in the 90s, I really dont remember much about them.

Lets see...two good movies that every metalhead/rocker should see, Waynes World and Airheads (at least, I tihnk Airheads was the 90s)
Sonic the Hedgehog was introduced. Man, I miss those genesis games...oh wait, no I dont, I have Sonic Mega Collection for PS2 with all the genesis games on it...heh :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, and those slap bracelets where really popular and it was a fashion to walk around in public with pajama pants on

Wow, 2 movies and a video game are all I can remember? sad...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
You know, even tohugh I grew up in the 90s, I really dont remember much about them.

Lets see...two good movies that every metalhead/rocker should see, Waynes World and Airheads (at least, I tihnk Airheads was the 90s)
Sonic the Hedgehog was introduced. Man, I miss those genesis games...oh wait, no I dont, I have Sonic Mega Collection for PS2 with all the genesis games on it...heh :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, and those slap bracelets where really popular and it was a fashion to walk around in public with pajama pants on

Wow, 2 movies and a video game are all I can remember? sad...
I still have my Sega Genesis and the Sonic games. Plus I also have my Super Nintendo too. Both work perfectly.

Best game for Super Nintendo: Super Mario Kart. Hours and hours of fun.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My parent believe that when you buy an updated system you get rid of the old one. SO my parenst sold my genesis when I got a PS1. They sold that when I got a PS2. They sold that when I got a new PS2...hmmm, they let me keep my PS2 after I got my wii. But I did go on a big rant about how much I love my ps2 :stick_out_tongue:

Oh wait, we got our nintendo after the genesis, but we gave the nintendo away to a friend

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Bill & Ted rocked, I have seriously watched their movie hundreds of times! I even got sad when Bill thought Ted had died ("Most non triumphant...") I also watched their cartoon show every Saturday! Where we learned that Rufus is his middle name; they don't use first and last names in the future anymore, hehe.

Overall, I didn't enjoy the '90s a lot while I was living it. I was much more interested in retro music and got made fun of for it, so I resented anything modern. More recently though, I've become much more nostalic for the best of the '90s.

"For the life of me, I cannot remember, what made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise."

"Love me, love me, say that you love me! Fool me, fool me, go on and fool me. Love me, love me, pretend that you love me. I can't care 'bout anything but you..."

"It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you have the time of your life."

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
GREEN DAY! you know that that song is more of a...well, its not really him wishing that the person has the time of their life. Its a sarcastic song. Theres a reason why the true title is "Good Ridence"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
GREEN DAY! you know that that song is more of a...well, its not really him wishing that the person has the time of their life. Its a sarcastic song. Theres a reason why the true title is "Good Ridence"
Yeah I know, lol, it just has sentimental value for me. Lol :wink: