I Love the 90s MC thread

Redsonga

Reaction score
My parent believe that when you buy an updated system you get rid of the old one. SO my parenst sold my genesis when I got a PS1. They sold that when I got a PS2. They sold that when I got a new PS2...hmmm, they let me keep my PS2 after I got my wii. But I did go on a big rant about how much I love my ps2 :stick_out_tongue:

Oh wait, we got our nintendo after the genesis, but we gave the nintendo away to a friend
*sigh* They don't understand that all the systems aren't just the same with different names? :sympathy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I remember those water yoyo ball things where banned from our school. People brought them anyway though :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
this was elementary school. But it got so bad that people were actually selling them to others! Those things were only like a dollar at the dollar store, but kids were taking 2 dollars from people to buy them one. Not to mention that I've had many of those things that started to leak around the string thingy. Not sure if you could call it a string...

I'm talking about the ones that were entirely made out of this elastic rubber type stuff that were spikey and when you smacked them they would light up

Redsonga

Reaction score
this was elementary school. But it got so bad that people were actually selling them to others! Those things were only like a dollar at the dollar store, but kids were taking 2 dollars from people to buy them one. Not to mention that I've had many of those things that started to leak around the string thingy. Not sure if you could call it a string...

I'm talking about the ones that were entirely made out of this elastic rubber type stuff that were spikey and when you smacked them they would light up
Oh, not the hard clear plastic ones with neon colored swirls inside that returned to you and sometimes lit up ? Because those were about $7 dollars :smile:. I treasured the one I was finally able to get, along with my neon pink GAK, because we were poor and ma never bought me anything :sympathy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
nope, these things were rubber and spikey and you could squeeze them and the liquid inside would make them buldge

they had this rubber string thingy on them that if you were yoyoing too hard would either snap in half, or the seal around wher it was conected to the ball would start to leak.