1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

If you could date any of the Muppets?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by zootlove, Jul 6, 2005.

1. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Yeah, and I've already got the monopoly on Floyd. :sing: If you pick Zoot, then we're both happy. Yay!

No seriously, all you guys out there. Why not Piggy?

2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I would have too much respect for Floyd and Kermit to take their girls away. You know, if i were to go after a piece of foam.

3. zootlove

zootlove New Member

I am surprised that no one has asked me yet. Who would I date. Well frankly I am a gal and I would have to pick from a lot of guys. Kermit is taken by Piggy. Floyd has Janice (duck TA's arm swipe), Animal is too much to handle and all the rest of the guys are crazy except for one. Zoot is not crazy. He's mellow as I am (not in this forum however) and I have always thought about playing the saxophone (I failed the flute and piano). However lets not start a "I want this person" fiasco like the TA and the other two guys, hokay (always what to say that) HEHEHEHE :cool:

4. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

What the heck, Floyd's got Janice. So, what about it, eh? Heh heh...

(Side note: A little joke...)

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, in the closest (please, no one take this as a gay joke)
    D'SNOWTH: MMMMM! MMMM MMM MMMM MMMM MMMMM!

(Translation: Gardy! Turn off that funk music!)

6. zootlove

zootlove New Member

Hahahahahaha I WAS RIGHT!!! (normally I never am) :cool:

7. Mario

Mario New Member

Hmm, yeah I'd say Gonzo, too. He's so cool. He'd be a lot of fun to date.

8. wombat woman

wombat woman New Member

I know I'm totally late on this thread, but........

I cannot believe no one mentioned Johnny Fiama. I love Johnny. He's just the coolest.

ta, wombat

9. chicamuppet

chicamuppet New Member

I would date two of the muppets: Rowl because humour and irony are essential to enjoy a wonderful date, and Scooter, because he´s so cute... I love that guy, I think he would be so romantic...

10. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

For those who were wondering, I would definitely go for Zoot. Beacause of his mellowness. And he plays sax!! :cool: Woah, man!

11. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

But maybe with comic strip characters I might date Miss Buxley from "Beetle Bailey". And with cartoon characters, when I was a teenager I might have dated Judy Jetson. But she's probably been long married by now. Oh wait, she doesn't even exist yet because that is way in the future![/

No Muppet that I would want to date, but as for cartoon characters, I would go with Daphne from Scooby Doo.

12. Vibs

Vibs Active Member

Actually I had a crush on Gobo (Really!) when I was about... 8... errr...
    So I guess I'd go out with Gobo - or Fozzie. Why? Gobo is charming, brave, cool and has pink hair! And Fozzie is just too cute to be a muppet, he should have been saxophone!!

(...um... Has anyone seen that Muppet Show Episode with Zoot saying that?)

13. chicamuppet

chicamuppet New Member

Yes, Gobo is so cute too...I was fond of that guytoo when I was a child, so do not feel strange hahahaha!!

14. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

I don't think Piggy is too starved for male attention- I mean, there's been Roger Moore, Christopher Reeve, Gene Kelly, Kris Kristofferson, Rich Little (that kissing scene- yikes!), Elton John, Lou Rawls, Alice Cooper, Danny Kaye, John Denver (in the Christmas special), Mark Hamill, Mac Davis, and Charles Grodin. I could take the pig on looks, but personality- again, yikes!

I'll throw in a name in the ring that (unsurprisingly) no one has mentioned: Wanda. I guess maybe I'm just a sucker for the Southern Belle look, or for curly-haired brunettes (actually, DEFINITELY a sucker for curly-haired brunettes), and she's got the whole 'damsel in distress' vibe (though that's not as appealing as it sounds mentally, even to a romantic like me). Not to mention she'd likely accept an offer of a date, b/c I figure Wayne is prolly a little swishy. :D

And may I say, we are all a little bit sick, but you knew that when you found out we were Muppet freaks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

15. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

This morning I spotted a beauty in a purpley-pink strolling towards me across the At the dance room floor. I tossed Janice aside, for my love is now Mildred. That Announcer, D'Snowth, you can have Janice.

16. BabyBeanBunny

BabyBeanBunny New Member

Date? Hmmm... I love Floyd, so I'd probably have a date with him. He's cute.

Or Rolph, he's a cute Muppet.

17. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

yes, Rowlf, you like Rowlf, go with him... not with Floyd... ;)

18. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Well, I see that my choice of Wanda has kept me out of the catfight. Looks like I'm clear without competition. Well, except Wayne. Must eliminate:mad:! Oh wait, looks like that's already being taken care of in my icon.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

19. urbandryad

urbandryad New Member

:eek: Beaaaaker! He's so sweet! :eek:

20. MuppetAlex

MuppetAlex New Member

Kermit, Robin or Beaker. :eek: