If you could date any of the Muppets?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, and I've already got the monopoly on Floyd. :sing: If you pick Zoot, then we're both happy. Yay!

No seriously, all you guys out there. Why not Piggy?

BEAR

Reaction score
I would have too much respect for Floyd and Kermit to take their girls away. You know, if i were to go after a piece of foam.

zootlove

Reaction score
I am surprised that no one has asked me yet. Who would I date. Well frankly I am a gal and I would have to pick from a lot of guys. Kermit is taken by Piggy. Floyd has Janice (duck TA's arm swipe), Animal is too much to handle and all the rest of the guys are crazy except for one. Zoot is not crazy. He's mellow as I am (not in this forum however) and I have always thought about playing the saxophone (I failed the flute and piano). However lets not start a "I want this person" fiasco like the TA and the other two guys, hokay (always what to say that) HEHEHEHE :cool:

That Announcer

Reaction score
zootlove said:
I am surprised that no one has asked me yet. Who would I date. Well frankly I am a gal and I would have to pick from a lot of guys. Kermit is taken by Piggy. Floyd has Janice (duck TA's arm swipe), Animal is too much to handle and all the rest of the guys are crazy except for one. Zoot is not crazy. He's mellow as I am (not in this forum however) and I have always thought about playing the saxophone (I failed the flute and piano). However lets not start a "I want this person" fiasco like the TA and the other two guys, hokay (always what to say that) HEHEHEHE :cool:
What the heck, Floyd's got Janice. So, what about it, eh? Heh heh...

(Side note: A little joke...)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
zootlove said:
(After laughing) WOW!! Where is TA and DS in this? Tied up and gaged in a closet? :cool:
Meanwhile, in the closest (please, no one take this as a gay joke)
D'SNOWTH: MMMMM! MMMM MMM MMMM MMMM MMMMM!

(Translation: Gardy! Turn off that funk music!)

zootlove

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Meanwhile, in the closest (please, no one take this as a gay joke)
D'SNOWTH: MMMMM! MMMM MMM MMMM MMMM MMMMM!

(Translation: Gardy! Turn off that funk music!)
Hahahahahaha I WAS RIGHT!!! (normally I never am) :cool:

Mario

Reaction score
Hmm, yeah I'd say Gonzo, too. He's so cool. He'd be a lot of fun to date.

wombat woman

Reaction score
I know I'm totally late on this thread, but........

I cannot believe no one mentioned Johnny Fiama. I love Johnny. He's just the coolest.

ta, wombat

chicamuppet

Reaction score
I would date two of the muppets: Rowl because humour and irony are essential to enjoy a wonderful date, and Scooter, because he´s so cute... I love that guy, I think he would be so romantic...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Oh lord, what would Floyd say? I know what he'd say...nada!! Cos he's mine!! Actually, forget that. I'd probably pick Zoot, cos I've got a thing about saxaphone players. But Floyd's quite funkadelic and so am I. But Zoot's mellow, and again so am I. Lord, I'm torn between two musicians *faints*
For those who were wondering, I would definitely go for Zoot. Beacause of his mellowness. And he plays sax!! :cool: Woah, man!