It's Official: Fraggle Rock Season 1 Box Set

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder what the special features are.... I really enjoy the single disk extras, especially the animated series. it's fun to watch as an extra, that is, but I wouldn't buy Animated Fraggle Rock seperately.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I've been away for a week and then something like this has happend :excited:

and Vibs you can get them. You can use www.axelmusic.dk to import the fraggle DVD's from the US. The prices on the site includes everything and theres no risk of running into a extra costs since they ship from Canada to Germany and it gets repacked in Germany and then shiped to you in Denmark that way the high danish tax rate on DVD's is avoided.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I have some more good news, the release time-frame has been narrowed from a vague season (fall 2005) to an exact month (September 2005). HIT is now stating officially that the box set is due for release this September - just a little over four months away. They don't know the exact date yet, but it will be in September (as all DVDs are released on a Tuesday in the US it will be either 9/6/05, 9/13/05, 9/20/05, or 9/27/05). The exact date will be released soon.

:excited:

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
I have some more good news, the release time-frame has been narrowed from a vague season (fall 2005) to an exact month (September 2005). HIT is now stating officially that the box set is due for release this September - just a little over four months away. They don't know the exact date yet, but it will be in September (as all DVDs are released on a Tuesday in the US it will be either 9/6/05, 9/13/05, 9/20/05, or 9/27/05). The exact date will be released soon.
So does that mean the 'Doozer' DVD is getting the axe? >.>

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:
So does that mean the 'Doozer' DVD is getting the axe? >.>
No, HIT is planning to release both. They hope to continue the single-disc 3-episode DVD releases for the casual/younger fans, and also produce the box sets for the hard-core fans/collectors. They will be releasing both products, and hope to continue producing more single-disc and box set releases in the future (as long as they sell well). They feel that the single-disc and box sets reach out to diffrent type of fans and markets.

The "Doozer" DVD is still coming too and so is Season 1. And they hope to continue making more of each type of product.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Gelfling,

Saw the episode listing on your site...wasn't "New Trash Heap in Town" the last episode of season one?

I hope they do them in order :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm in love with Greg's contacts---whoever they are! Great news to hear!

Don't forget us when you hear what the extras on the Season DVD's are!

That Announcer

Reaction score
So now we've got Fraggle Season 1, Fraggle single-discs, Muppet Show Season 1, out-of-print Muppet Show single-discs, and more SS DVDs than one could possibly count. So- what should we ask for next? We've gotten our way so far...

I suggest special editions of the Columbia movies, widescreen special editions of the Disney movies, SS Season 1 and Muppets Tonight! Season 1.

Telekinesis

Reaction score
Great news! It's nice to finally have an official word on it. =)