1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit on Hollywood Squares: April 28-May 2

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Apr 28, 2003.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Jamie,

When I first read it, the thought kinda came that you were talking about up or down as in heaven or heck...i dunno if that's what boyraisin2 thought......just a thought....

Sarah
  2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Hmmm. I saw Kermit, but I didn't see Steve. Maybe that part was cut out on my station or something. :confused:
  3. VC2020

VC2020 New Member

It was all the way at the end when all the celebs went down from their squares...and Kermit went down from his new home.
  4. Daffyfan2003

Yeah, I watched the tape again and I did see it. Here's where I made a mistake. I was thinking it was during the behind the scenes stuff when they show the end credits. That's the part I watched last night. This morning, I rewound the tape further back and I did see Steve. Thanks for that info.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

So does anyone want to transcript the Kemrit bits for us?
  6. Daffyfan2003

I suppose that would be the duty of whoever runs the "Toughpigs" site. Yeah, that would be a good idea. There have been a few days when I went out in the evening and didn't see the show and didn't tape it. So it would be nice to know what all I missed. In fact, I'd like to see a transcript of the episode where Miss Piggy karate chopped Kermit. That sounded like a good one. I can't wait until their together again in two weeks.

Together again, gee it's good to be together again...

Lol. I had to get that out of my system. I think my Kermit avatar is doing something to me. :)