Kermit on Hollywood Squares: April 28-May 2

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Jamie,

When I first read it, the thought kinda came that you were talking about up or down as in heaven or heck...i dunno if that's what boyraisin2 thought......just a thought....

Sarah

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. I saw Kermit, but I didn't see Steve. Maybe that part was cut out on my station or something. :confused:

VC2020

Reaction score
It was all the way at the end when all the celebs went down from their squares...and Kermit went down from his new home.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I watched the tape again and I did see it. Here's where I made a mistake. I was thinking it was during the behind the scenes stuff when they show the end credits. That's the part I watched last night. This morning, I rewound the tape further back and I did see Steve. Thanks for that info.

Beauregard

Reaction score
So does anyone want to transcript the Kemrit bits for us?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I suppose that would be the duty of whoever runs the "Toughpigs" site. Yeah, that would be a good idea. There have been a few days when I went out in the evening and didn't see the show and didn't tape it. So it would be nice to know what all I missed. In fact, I'd like to see a transcript of the episode where Miss Piggy karate chopped Kermit. That sounded like a good one. I can't wait until their together again in two weeks.

Together again, gee it's good to be together again...

Lol. I had to get that out of my system. I think my Kermit avatar is doing something to me. :smile: