Kermit's coffee mug

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Moichael, yes, that's exactly it that mine has...see how it looks like it could be meant to be there???

cool sight, BTW...

and as far as the details put into figures/accesories goes, I hear ya...that's what got me buying these things...when I first head that they were coming out, I though *** was interesting and I might have to buy one or something, but once I saw the work that went into them, now I want them all :smile:

ahh, and a new bookcase, too :big_grin:

CheckChuck

Reaction score
that coffee cup

have you put the coffee cup in kermit's hand and tried lifting it towards his mouth?

that's quite a large scale coffee mug!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
it's scale to kermit though...he's not quite as big as even the other muppets!

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Sadly, most frogs have to settle with coffee mugs designed for humans.

CheckChuck

Reaction score
kermit accessories

yeah, kermit's smaller, but even so, both of his accessories are too big for him...

still good for use/play with the other toys, etc. and i'm not upset...it's just strange to me...

towels

Reaction score
You haven't heard the old "coffee will stunt your growth" warning?
Just wait until you see what Palisades does to make "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" come alive!

:big_grin:

Walker Boh

Reaction score
I doubt the "you'll poke your eye out" playset will make it past safety testing.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
I doubt the "you'll poke your eye out" playset will make it past safety testing.
It would in Europe, as long as they had a sticker!
:big_grin:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
okay, I was watching the muppet show episode with Fozzie being more assertive yesterday (raquel welch again..for somereason I like that episode :big_grin:) and I was looking at the "Kermit cup" on the show, when Kermit is telling fozzie to go to his dressing room, and although it doesn't look the same as the coffee cup that came with the figure, that cup DID have a littl chip in the rim, above the "I"! So maybe this is an authentic detail!

CherryPizza

Reaction score
And do we all spend so much time observing these little details that we fail to notice that the garbage needs to be taken out, or that the house is burning down?

Hee hee... just letting Palisades prove the "can't see the forest for the trees" one!

Hmmm, get all the figures to hold up the kitchen playset just to prove that many hands make light work... then put them all in the kitchen to prove that too many cooks spoil the broth. Gee I love it when proverbs contradict themselves! :smile:

We'll leave the "don't count your chickens" up to Gonzo, though... how much wisdom can you expect to come out of ONE kitchen?

NOTE TO SELF: Don't let your girlfriend anywhere near your Kermit figure. You'd be mortified if they also proved the whole theory about what happens when she kisses a frog. Whether she gets warts or he turns into a prince, I'll be the loser

This thread becomes less and less about Kermit's coffee cup with every message posted

Cherry "People who live in glass houses shouldn't burn their bridges where wise men fear to tread" Pizza