Kermit's coffee mug

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm officially hooked. :smile: I got lucky with Piggy ... there were only two left, and the other one had a few small paint splatters on her face.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
now the next big question...EB Gonzo or Regular??? hmmmm.....Finding out that the helmet is not removable on the EB one is sort of tipping it to regular Gonzo's favour for me, but then, I might have to get both :stick_out_tongue:

Lu775

Reaction score
Get both! Get both! then you can choreograph a synchronized cannon act with them!

simon42

Reaction score
As I'm already planning on getting tux Gonzo next year, I'm thinking I'll just get EB Gonzo as he would add more variety to the collection with his helmet. Regular series 2 Gonzo would look too much like Tux Gonzo, just in different clothing. Make sense?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
that does make sense but I'm not going to NOT buy one based on a potential figure thats not even been molded first. As much as I wnt to think that the palisades muppet line will go on FOREVER, I'm going to get the best representations of whatever characters I can while I can, in case something unforseen happens in between now and the planned Gonzo in Tux...

fo the same reason, I'll get the Rowlf in Tux too, even thouh I'd rather have nekkid rowlf...

later on I'll get the other version when they come out, and then move the varients to work or my girlfriends or something....

hmm...I may get both...probably even...depends how cool they look in stores...

hehe..gotta go buy another Kermit figure tonight...gonna give it to my mom for her birthday along with the upcoming Fozzie (I showed her a pick of all the muppet figures and she said she wanted fozzie...I figure you can't just have ONE muppet, so I better get her a kermit too :smile:)

Walker Boh

Reaction score
I plan on getting the EB Cannon Gonzo ... the helmet and cannon for that one look great in the pictures I've seen. I'll decide on regular Cannon Gonzo when I see it in the store. (Of course, I'll get the definitive Tux Gonzo when it's eventually released.)

I'll get the regular Fozzie and one of the vacation Fozzies (hopefully blue shirt), since the two figures are so different from one another and come with different accessories. Likewise, I'll only get the regular Floyd, as I don't need the same figure with a different-colored outfit.

When you eventually get the "signature" versions of each figure, will you still display the other versions? Do you have your regular Kermit and Tux Kermit looking at each other on the shelf, trying to figure out what's going on? :wink:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
When you eventually get the "signature" versions of each figure, will you still display the other versions? Do you have your regular Kermit and Tux Kermit looking at each other on the shelf, trying to figure out what's going on? :wink:
I dunno for sure what I'll do....right now I haven't got any varients...I'd like a tuxedo kermit and a vacation fozzie, but can't get them affordably

well, once I get varients, I'll probably have to have different shelves...it's the same problem I have with my multiple versions of optimus prime and megatron from my transformers collection...

towels

Reaction score
I gotta say it makes for a beautiful scene for Beaker to be looking at vanishing Beaker strapped to the lab table. It just seems right in line with what would actually happen!

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I'd like a tuxedo kermit and a vacation fozzie, but can't get them affordably
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Here in the states, Toys R Us isn't charging any more for their Tux Kermit exclusive than they are for the regular ones ... unlike some other retailer *cough* EB *cough*.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
well, EB in canada rocks in that, yes, they charge 2 bucks more for the exclusive, but that makes the exclusive the same price as regular muppet fiugures in every other store, and each of their regular figures 2 dollars cheaper than i can find them anywhere else...

yeah, too bad the tuxedo kermit isn't offered in canada. I saw him once online and figured out that he'd cost me about 45 bucks cdn, which is too much :frown: Vacation Fozzie is even more expensive, too....madness...