Kermit's coffee mug

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
My kermits mug is "chipless":frown:
I feel like one of those kids on Seasame street who didn't belong in that depressing song... "One of these kids is doing his own thing" Apparently my Kermit is "Safety Frog" with his "safe mug"
I wonder though if he was intended to have a tea cup instead, with the way his pinky finger is pointed.

I also agree with Wolfe... the accesories are really what caught my attention when I first thought about buying them. With the amount of detail that is going into the upcoming playsets and figures - things are only getting better! I can't wait to shoot Gonzo out of the cannon that he comes with!

What do you guys think.... are you happy that Palisades is losing the anniversary bases for more accessories? I am! I say "Bring on the accessories!"

By the way Wolfe we seem to think a lot on the same lines... are we really brothers seperated at birth... or maybe it's because were both Canadians... better yet Canadian geniuses!

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
What do you guys think.... are you happy that Palisades is losing the anniversary bases for more accessories? I am! I say "Bring on the accessories!"
Personally, I like the stability that the bases provide. I can bump into my bookshelf without the Muppets falling over. I'm not upset about it or anything, though. I just hope bases are available for sale on the site as previously discussed. Heck, if they threw together Collector's Club bases and mailed out 5 of them every time a new wave shipped, that'd be more than enough reason for me to join the club.

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong at all guys... I like the bases too... but I would rather see Palisades offer them to buyers through the club or with figures that really need them... in order to give us more "extra's". Only my piggy really needs her stand... so the others I will put away and use on figures down the road that won't stand! Although I think most of them will stand just fine unless they are top heavy. I think Palisades is taking this into consideration and are doing a great job making sure everyone stands on his/her own.

I think the stands were a great idea for the first wave to aknowledge the 25th anniversary!

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hi Muppettracy (did I spell that right?) I see you are new! Welcome to the forum... great to have you here!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I have all the bases but only use the one for miss piggy as well...but it's nice to have some extras in case I need them down the road...but yeah, gven the option, unless the figure just won't stand up, I'd rather have more accesories than another base...

hmm, Kermit, I find, actually stands better without his base if you angle his feet to point in a bit, but he is still the most likely to fall besides piggy, and yet has only fallen like, once in 5 or 6 times I've bumped the shelf...so that's a pretty good track record :smile:

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Has anyone actually confirmed that we're getting more to make up for the removal of the bases? I'm not really concerned about it. I've been very happy with the accessories they've come with so far.

Yes, the Muppets are fairly stable even without the bases. Maybe I should just stop running into my furniture. :wink:

grail

Reaction score
i think Ken actually said at one point or another that that was the impetus behind ditching them...so they could spend the money they cost on more/better accessories.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Here's a question for you all.

What would you think a fair price would be for a non tampo printed base? A tampo printed logo one?