1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kevin Clash on Oprah

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by rowlf84, Feb 16, 2006.

1. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

2. Valentine

Valentine New Member

after wasting an hour of my life watching Oprah...i just read that :cry:
  3. rowlf84

rowlf84 New Member

Sorry Valentine and everybody else that didn't get the message. That's showbiz, I guess.
  4. Yay! I just read the first message and was mad because I missed it because fo my student council meeting... I am so glad I can still see it now :D
  5. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf New Member

Oprah's on now and I've been watching the first ten minutes, thinking it will probably come near the end. Glad I found this out now instead of watching the whole show straight through! :o
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

no its monday hahaha
  7. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Did anyone manage to tape this?
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well, the reason I wish it was Carroll Spinney in because with a name like "People behind big things", I mean whats bigger then Big Bird.

I'm glad I didnt miss it, but the winter olympics were on where I live instead.
  9. rowlf84

rowlf84 New Member

Elmo has been announced on Oprah's Website!: (www.oprah.com Look on the right side and click Tune in Next Week)

Don't forget to set your TiVos!
  10. Smiles

Smiles New Member

A friend of mine who watches alot of Oprah told me that Kermit was going to be on on Monday. That doesn't seem right to me with Kevin Clash being on and everything, but I don't know I guess we'll all see.

:)
  11. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Well, it's possible. Elmo and Kermit go way back, ever since the day Elmo stole Kermit's microphone. Lol.

Yeah! And I wasted a blank tape. Oh, well. I guess I could tape over that.
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I need help. Can anyone tell me what channel I can find this on if you have Dish Network? I can't seem to find it on the web. Can anyonehelp me?
  13. OverUnderAround

OverUnderAround New Member

Since Oprah is a syndicated show, it's probably not on the DISH Network but instead carried by one of your local TV stations.

I did a search on the web to see where Oprah airs in the Abilene-Sweetwater area. Supposedly in your area Oprah can be seen over-the-air on station WTAB channel 32 at 4 PM.

Also if you have Cox Cable in your area it appears that they show station WTAB on channel 10. Surprisingy Cox Cable (in your area) also carries station WFAA on cable channel 8, which also shows Oprah at 4 PM.

I don't live in your area, so I can't confirm any of this, but you can double check by looking at your local TV listings in your local newspaper also.
  14. Marky

Marky Member

Hmm, I'm not too big on him. He kinda ruined Episode I for me.
  15. wes

wes Active Member

16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thank you. It's just I don't have a very good picture on our TV when I put it on that channel. I'll try something hoping I can tape it.
  17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Kevin shaved his head, lol!:)

That's slightly inaccurate though: there's been plenty of times when Kevin has appeared with Elmo: MuppetFest, Behind-the-Scenes footage, etc...
  18. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I saw it. It was pretty nice. Except when Kevin would talk, Elmo would appear lifeless. I've noticed that Jim Henson would have Kermit be at least, like, looking around the room or something. But I believe that Kevin did that intentionally so the attention wouldn't be drawn to Elmo. He's probably had enough Elmo based interviews.
  19. Marky

Marky Member

Awww, poor millionare puppet guy doesn't wanna pway.

What else has he done??? If I had the cash and career handed to me like his I'd dance in a full red suit 4ever!!!

Curse that Elm-Elm Binks!
  20. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

XD! I never got to see it, so I'm hoping some channel replays it, or that I can find the clip on YouTube or something. Cause that would be a little weird. Even when I'm speaking to somebody I never let the puppet go lifeless.