Kevin Clash on Oprah

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, it's possible. Elmo and Kermit go way back, ever since the day Elmo stole Kermit's microphone. Lol.

after wasting an hour of my life watching Oprah...i just read that
Yeah! And I wasted a blank tape. Oh, well. I guess I could tape over that.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I need help. Can anyone tell me what channel I can find this on if you have Dish Network? I can't seem to find it on the web. Can anyonehelp me?

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I need help. Can anyone tell me what channel I can find this on if you have Dish Network? I can't seem to find it on the web. Can anyonehelp me?
Since Oprah is a syndicated show, it's probably not on the DISH Network but instead carried by one of your local TV stations.

I did a search on the web to see where Oprah airs in the Abilene-Sweetwater area. Supposedly in your area Oprah can be seen over-the-air on station WTAB channel 32 at 4 PM.

Also if you have Cox Cable in your area it appears that they show station WTAB on channel 10. Surprisingy Cox Cable (in your area) also carries station WFAA on cable channel 8, which also shows Oprah at 4 PM.

I don't live in your area, so I can't confirm any of this, but you can double check by looking at your local TV listings in your local newspaper also.

Marky

Reaction score
rowlf84 said:
Elmo has been announced on Oprah's Website!: (www.oprah.com Look on the right side and click Tune in Next Week)

Don't forget to set your TiVos!
Hmm, I'm not too big on him. He kinda ruined Episode I for me.

Erine81981

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
Since Oprah is a syndicated show, it's probably not on the DISH Network but instead carried by one of your local TV stations.

I did a search on the web to see where Oprah airs in the Abilene-Sweetwater area. Supposedly in your area Oprah can be seen over-the-air on station WTAB channel 32 at 4 PM.

Also if you have Cox Cable in your area it appears that they show station WTAB on channel 10. Surprisingy Cox Cable (in your area) also carries station WFAA on cable channel 8, which also shows Oprah at 4 PM.

I don't live in your area, so I can't confirm any of this, but you can double check by looking at your local TV listings in your local newspaper also.
Thank you. It's just I don't have a very good picture on our TV when I put it on that channel. I'll try something hoping I can tape it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I saw it. It was pretty nice. Except when Kevin would talk, Elmo would appear lifeless. I've noticed that Jim Henson would have Kermit be at least, like, looking around the room or something. But I believe that Kevin did that intentionally so the attention wouldn't be drawn to Elmo. He's probably had enough Elmo based interviews.

Marky

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
He's probably had enough Elmo based interviews.
Awww, poor millionare puppet guy doesn't wanna pway.

What else has he done??? If I had the cash and career handed to me like his I'd dance in a full red suit 4ever!!!

Curse that Elm-Elm Binks!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
XD! I never got to see it, so I'm hoping some channel replays it, or that I can find the clip on YouTube or something. Cause that would be a little weird. Even when I'm speaking to somebody I never let the puppet go lifeless.