Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Koozebane Kermit has landed in Milwaukee!!! Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh! :smile:

I checked this weekend at 5 Targets and nothing. I rechecked again tonight at two of them and both had them. The Brown Deer Road Target had the figures but no Koozebane Kermit. The Target on 124th and Capitol Drive had the kitchen playset and several of the figures, including two Koozebane Kermits. I picked up one along with another Rizzo. There was one other Koozebane Kermit left.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh where oh where is my koozybane Kermit or where oh where could he be?

only one of the three Targets in my area has the kitchen and Mega Beaker, but that's all for now.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Same here, just the kitchen and animal at the target by me. I want my Kermit!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Again, not one of the 5 Targets in my area has any semblence of Palisades Muppet related stuff...weird, as folks have said series 4/koozebane has come to Target already. I wish this was available at EB or elsewhere, as they'd have it by now...not sure what Target is up to with their scheduling.

bugster88

Reaction score
They are in!!

I checked a regular Target (Broadway, Sacramento, California) last night and finally found Koozebane Kermit! They ALSO had all of the series 4 figurines, the Swedish Kitchen and the Mega Beaker! I was stoked. So go am get em' for $8.99 while you can.

beaker

Reaction score
bugster88 said:
I checked a regular Target (Broadway, Sacramento, California) last night and finally found Koozebane Kermit! They ALSO had all of the series 4 figurines, the Swedish Kitchen and the Mega Beaker! I was stoked. So go am get em' for $8.99 while you can.
Thanks for the tip! *just got back from there*
They didnt have any of the figurines tho, poo. Oh well, those arent Target exclusives anyways.

radionate

Reaction score
People don't need to be freaking out about not finding Kermit yet. He's going to be shipped with this wave and I believe the next 2 waves as well.

Just chill out folks and go read a book or strike up a conversation with someone new. We'll all have a crack at him.

beaker

Reaction score
Only 1/6 targets(yes, we have 6) had him, so I grabbed the two they had.(not for ebay...theres too many on there)

I just LOVE the idea of posable character packins, like MOMMA, Robot Rabbit, Koozebanians, lobster banditos, etc. Im sad there is no character packins for wave 6, but mebbe 7?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I just LOVE the idea of posable character packins, like MOMMA, Robot Rabbit, Koozebanians, lobster banditos, etc. Im sad there is no character packins for wave 6, but mebbe 7?
whaaa? You don't count Muppet Veggies as pack-in's? sure they may not be big, but still little side characters! Veggies are Muppets too!;-)