Most Underused Muppets?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
rowlf and dr. teeth are still on the top of my list as underused and could become great characters

beauregard would also be at the top of a character is could become a great character...he was great in gmc.

ryan

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by jediX
And I can't recall ever seeing that yellow trumpet player from the Dr. Teeth band after the Disney World special. Does this guy even have a name?
his name's Lips. lips is awesome. he was in the Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Family Christmas. he sorta talks like baby animal in a way.

foofoocakes

Reaction score
I know this sound weird but I loved the talking food. I always wanted them to have a weekly spot. like at the dance. Maybe at the refrigerator, or as the produce section turns or a salad bar might be funny.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by foofoocakes
I know this sound weird but I loved the talking food. I always wanted them to have a weekly spot. like at the dance. Maybe at the refrigerator, or as the produce section turns or a salad bar might be funny.
they could have used a lot of talking food when they did the swedish chef skits, but the audience may get bored seeing talking corn or apples every week...

ryan

Scooterforever

Reaction score
He's back in the forefront now, but for close to two decades Scooter was barely used at all. Even when Hunt was still alive, in the late 80's to early 90's he didn't perform Scooter much; Scooter had relatively minor roles in Muppets Family Christmas and Muppets at Walt Disney World. Following Hunt's death, Scooter was retired, and either didn't appear at all or had minor cameos in Muppets projects until his major role in The Muppets. It's weird, because other major Hunt characters such as Beaker, Statler, and Sweetums, were still performed after his death (all three had great roles in MTI).

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I agree with all the ones you guys above said, and I also think the green gentleman in my avatar needs more attention (although I guess they don't really know what to do with him without Sal. They should recast him, and the two of them should be seen more!).

galagr

Reaction score
Everyone on this forum will know my answer, in which the answer is Lips. The Electric Mayhem needs a trumpet player, Steve Whitmire needs a member of the EM to perform, and we need to see him more often. Not to mention, he looks really cool.