Movies you really don't want to see?

jediX

Reaction score
I'm sorry. Welcome to the club.

jediX

Reaction score
Well, not the club of people with sisters (I don't have any sibs) but the club of....aaahh you get what I mean. :zany:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Movies I don't want to see? Lots. I don't want to see the new Harry Potter. In fact, the majority of movies that come out I don't want to see. Most of them leave me filling either (1) depressed, (2) grossed out and defiled or (3) like I've wasted my money. Anybody often feel the same way? I mean, there are some real awesome shows, but the majority are just a bunch of garbage. :grouchy:

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
Bwahaha! :grouchy: I think that there a lot of great movies, but most aren't that wonderful.

The Muppets, of course, fit into the 'great movie' category! :embarrassed:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Bridget Jonea's Diary and any other "chick flick" movie such as the one Reese Witherspoon makes....and also those aweful Scooby Doo movies....

ryan

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Bridget Jones's Diary?????????????? The first one is great, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel. The first film is so perfectly executed and performed by Hugh Grant and Renne Zellweger ... it'll be hard to top. But I'm hoping #2 will still be good.

Haven't seen White Chicks ... don't plan to. Looks God awful. Everything else that's out or coming out, though, actually looks good.

And I happen to enjoy so-called "chick flicks." Except the waaaaaaaay overly corny ones though :smile:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Bridget Jones's Diary?????????????? The first one is great, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel. The first film is so perfectly executed and performed by Hugh Grant and Renne Zellweger ... it'll be hard to top. But I'm hoping #2 will still be good.

Haven't seen White Chicks ... don't plan to. Looks God awful. Everything else that's out or coming out, though, actually looks good.

And I happen to enjoy so-called "chick flicks." Except the waaaaaaaay overly corny ones though :smile: Such as the ya-ya sisterhood. God that's bad :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bridget Jone's diary is terrable, IMHO, tis the worst of the 'Love Actually' 'Notting Hill' 'About a boy' type films on the shelves...