Movies you'd like to see made

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. But of all the books they need to make into a movie, I think The Eye of the World is right up there at the top. It would be an awesome movie!

McFraggle

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I think Kermit might be too level-headed to be Wonka... Gonzo maybe?
Erin
I could see Gonzo playing Wonka. Kermit could play one of the kid's parents. Robin or Bean could be Charlie.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I hope they make a Scary Movie 4, and that the ones who do it will be the ones who did Scary Movie 3. I laughed so hard at the wake scene I thought my sides would split- both times I saw the movie.

Also, I'd like to see movie about any book by Francesca Lia Block, especially those Weetzie Bat books.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
This is kind of abstract, but it applies somewhat. I'd like to see MY movie made! It's called The Third Warrior. It's a full-length script, and I can only hope principal photography will wrap before September is upon us! :eek:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yeah...now the trouble is just getting the full-length script into a full-length film! :concern:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Aw, sweet! Thanks for the link. Man, I don't have a clue what it's about and I already can't wait to see it! :rolleyes: at self