Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

Vic Romano

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
Okay, gang. Here's the Sesame Street cartoon I promised. But first, a disclaimer: If you haven't seen the movie "Ed Wood," then this cartoon won't make any sense to you, and I apologize for that. I usually try to do cartoons about lesser seen Muppets, but in this case, I wanted to use some mainsteam Muppets and put them in a weird, previously unseen situation. But maybe I've gotten too obscure in my theme. I don't know. If you want, check out imdb.com and look up Ed Wood (directed by the great Tim Burton) for referrence to the gag. For the rest of you who may actually get the joke I'm trying to tell, I hope you enjoy this cartoon. It was a real tour de force, no doubt about it.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/28408496/
WAAAAH-HA HA HAH HA HA!!!! AHHHH! That is TOO MUCH! I friggin' L:flirt:VE it!!! Prairie Dawn with the "goods" is also hillarious and yet disturbingly exciting. Freakin' BEE-YOO-TUH'-FULL, Jay!!!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I guess us older folks were the only one who got these jokes....LOL But you captured it in an awesome way!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Lookin good Jay. I don't know but I've heard of it and seen bits and pieces of the movie. Keep up the good work.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha That is SOOOOOOOOOO wrong in soooooooooo many ways!!! I love it!!!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Its the first time I've ever seen someone make fun at Bunsan and Beaker other then Ernie and Bert. But I still love it. Your so great and so wrong but I love it.