Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I know I wouldn't ever want to be stuck in a car with Vic on a long road trip!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I just have to second (or third) everyone's props for the Boober cartoon, it's really good! It was super funny! I can't wait to see what type of SS cartoon you'll come up with!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Okay, gang. Here's the Sesame Street cartoon I promised. But first, a disclaimer: If you haven't seen the movie "Ed Wood," then this cartoon won't make any sense to you, and I apologize for that. I usually try to do cartoons about lesser seen Muppets, but in this case, I wanted to use some mainsteam Muppets and put them in a weird, previously unseen situation. But maybe I've gotten too obscure in my theme. I don't know. If you want, check out imdb.com and look up Ed Wood (directed by the great Tim Burton) for referrence to the gag. For the rest of you who may actually get the joke I'm trying to tell, I hope you enjoy this cartoon. It was a real tour de force, no doubt about it.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/28408496/

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have absolutely NO idea what this is about! :stick_out_tongue: But I must say that these drawings are simply amazing!! Bert and Ernie are fabulous!! I cannot get enough of your artwork!! :excited:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Oh man. I'm sorry, guys. I was afraid this would happen, but it didn't really occur to me until I was done drawing it. I guess that just shows my age and how out of touch I am to think that a movie that came out twelve years ago would make a good subject for a cartoon in 2006. Well, at least you like the drawings!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
My husband and I knew exactly what you were going for and we thought it was hilarious!!! Great Work!!!! Grover in drag was sooooo funny!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*laughing hard*

Boober with no eyes!!! Mokey's expresion!!! Grover in drag!!! Holy COW!!!