Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
How funny!

We need to see some cartoons where Ernie and Bert take on the Muppet Labs sketch, and Bunsen and Beaker take on the Ernie and Bert sketches. You know, they all change costumes and whatever.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gasp* That is so unbeleiveably WRONG!!!! And hilarious! But, wrong!!!

The cartoons are great, btw.

*shaking head*

Amazing, actually.

But so unbeleivable wrong!

:stick_out_tongue:

MopPuppet

Reaction score
I love your style, hope you don't mind, I put you under my DeviantWatch, if it's a problem, let me know.

DeviantArt name is JoGriffi81

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Thank you for putting me under your Deviantwatch, MopPuppet! I appreciate the attention!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Here's another cartoon. This one isn't technically a Muppet cartoon, since it focuses on famous puppets from other corners of children's television. But I did slip some Muppets into the crowd scene, just because, to paraphrase Pete: Puppets is puppets.

Sesame Street fans should appreciate that this is probably the only time I'll come close to featuring Elmo in a cartoon (he's in the crowd scene), because I'm not his biggest fan.

And to you younger viewers who may not recognize these characters (we 70's and 80's kids should know them ever so well), I encourage you to research them on the internet. You're denying yourself some great puppet history if you don't.

And for the rest of you, count on seeing more HR Pufnstuf cartoons from me in the future. I've been obsessing over that guy for almost a year now, and it shows no signs of letting up anytime soon.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/28935845/

Beauregard

Reaction score
Um...:stick_out_tongue:

I love those SS faces!/heads/things

And Alf is done fabulously too.

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
LOF (Laughing on the floor)

Sits up looks at the last two pics

LOF

whoops got to...tooooo late. Wetem.

Like to see where Uncle Mat is on Sesame Street.

Timotheus

Reaction score
Holy Moly. Great stuff. (this seems to almost be the "darling/gush" topic) By the way, I like how you have done both the original Sam n' friends Kermit and the later Kermit. It's just a nice touch.