1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by theprawncracker, May 18, 2007.

1. The Count Moderator

Lisa said, Lisa said, Lisa said, Lisa said...
    You get the idea. Now post some more for the rest of us to rave about! Please.
  2. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Ok, I could've sworn I posted a response yesterday to previous chapters. I read chapter nine and ten and I really thought I responded! Oh well, now I've also read chapter 11 and I'm all caught up and I just love this story, there is so much humor mixed in with some heartache here and there, it is like a perfect balance! I must read more!
  3. The Count Moderator

*Laughs maniacally. Noone is safe from the nagging brigade! Post more story or we shall shoot you with penguins that rain and cattle that fall from above.
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I'm trying! Really I am! But... but I've been babysitting! *wails* I lack the free time!
  5. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Wails!> WHY must you lack the FREE TIME? WHY?
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Because I'm saving money for a random week in July! Duh!
  7. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhhhhhh... How does baby sitting help with THAT, of all things?
  8. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...I sit on de babies and de monies come out.
  9. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Ohhhh... Isn't dat bad for de babies?
  10. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*shrug* When their parents pay nine bucks an hour I really don't mind. How do you think our son grew up to be such a nice upstanding youth who, at the same time, is older than us?
  11. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I haven't the faintest clue. He lives on the other side of the ocean. I've never even SEEN the kid. How did that happen, anyway?
  12. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I think we had to send him to some British orphanarium because we couldn't afford him what with all the Muppet stuff I was buying.

Yeah.
  13. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Ohhhh. How very logical of us. ...What were we THINKING? Being LOGICAL?
  14. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...*checks own forehead* *checks half's forehead* Where'd you put the Tylenol?
  15. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Tylenol? Oh, it's right between the Motrin and the Aleve. You can't miss it.
  16. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Why are we housing all of these drugs?
  17. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Because they each act in a slightly different way, meaning that when I'm in debilitating pain, I can take a little of each without overdosing.
  18. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*blink* Yeah, and if you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.
  19. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Is that part of saving for a random week in July, too?
  20. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...Yes. Also, would you like to buy an O?