Muppet King Arthur

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Those look great!
I finally finished drawing the first issue....*wheww*:sympathy: The last 4 days were hectic. I only slept 2 hours in order to complete the task! But it was fun.
I kept myself awake with Muppet Radio. LOL

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This art has grown a lot since the Robin Hood 1 cover. Sure, that one was attractive, but there's such a great understanding of the drawn Muppety form. I think this guy gets it best of the artists so far. It's not too cartoony and not too rigidly puppet. I especially like the Gonzo and Camilla cover. It's sentimental without taking the easy syrupy route.

I've enjoyed all of the Muppet artists (except the one who provided the internal Robin Hood artwork). I'm really digging the Pigs in Space art too from what I've seen. Still have to pick that up.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
does anyone know when the first one is going to be released?

After looking at all the great cover art, i can't wait to see it!

Leeway

Reaction score
Muppet King Arthur #1 is scheduled for Wednesday, February 3rd. Dave Alvarez handles the first issue art and then I take over from there. I hope everyone enjoys it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Great! Muppet King Arthur looks really cool I love th front covers!

Leeway

Reaction score
My Bad, Scheduled for February 3rd actually coming next wednesday

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Tough Pigs has a preview of the first few pages... As I was reading my opinions chanegd from "maybe I'll skip this one..." to "this is really funny!" There's quite a few sight gags (like Sam talking about stimulating the economy, with an accompanying note that says "Stimulate the economy by giving your individual issues to your friends, and buying the trade paperback for yourself").

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! Oh! Oh!

Well, they've not just broken the forth wall, they've actually smashed it apart and are tap-dancing on the pieces! I love it!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really didn't want to read the whole preview (gotta save some of that stuff for when I get the thing), but I just can't help it. I really do love Dave's cartoony wacky style, and this just screams Muppety the loudest way possible. The characters look more animated than most animated cartoons... even fully animated ones. The 10 just won't come soon enough.