Muppet Listings 13.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, to update quickly.
The characters from the spin-off show of Dog City were added with a "JHH, from Dog City TV Show" production designation. At least the three mentioned above.
The characters from Song of the Cloud Forest appeared on JHH cause that was the episode of the show, wasn't it? I mean, the Song of the Cloud Forest was an episode of JHH right? So, all characters from that episode would count towards JHH's character count labelled under the designation of "JHH, from the Song of the Cloud Forest".
Also, added the distinction of "JHH, from Dog City" to all characters in the listing present, at least the current working version on my master diskette.
Be sure to post with additions as soon as they're ready, and have a hauntingly wicked Halloween weekend.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Human cast members:

O. Tiedemann: Sverre Holm (SS Norway)
Leonora Dortothea Dal: Sidsel Ryen (SS Norway)
Anke: Anke Engelke (SS Germany)
Mehmet: Mehmet Yilmaz (SS Germany)
Caro: Miriam Krause (SS Germany)
Nils: Nils Julius (SS Germany)
Pepe: Dirk Bach (SS Germany)
Ella: Franziska Troegner (SS Germany)

Will post about a few other puppets from Sesam Strasse and will throw in a few pictures for all to see at a later time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal, was vondering where you were. Uh, which is the character name? The name after or before the ":"?
LMK and I'll make the necessary additions.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks pal, was vondering where you were. Uh, which is the character name? The name after or before the ":"?
LMK and I'll make the necessary additions.
The first name is the character name the second is the name of the actor.
When I start to record Sesam Strasse again I will also tell you about the guest actors and the characters that they play on the street.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So...
O. Tiedemann and Leonora Dortothea Dal are the character names?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Where'd you get that spelling from Deanmo19? Went with what's listed cause that's what it sounded like to me when watching the Linda Carter TMS episode.
But clue me in as to where you got the info and I'll make the change.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here are some more, all from the "Sex and Violence" pilot:

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS:

RAGE--a short red creature with an angry face, hair that looks like long black nails, and a tail.

AVERICE--a short grey creature wearing a black suit and tophat. He's covered in money in various places. He has a big smile with pink lips and coins in place of teeth, black "$" instead of pupils, and a cash register for a stomach.

LUST--a fuchsia creature with large black eyebrows, red pupils, purple nose, big lips, and a sticking-out tongue. He has many arms wrapped around him.

GLUTTONY--a pink creature with a pudgy face, covered almost entirely in food.

SLOTH--a blue creature with red lips and red-striped nightcap and gown.

ENVY--a green pine cone with large female eyes, long pointy nose, and red lips.

VANITY--a brown vanity mirror with a grey "glass" face with large sleepy eyes, and black curly moustache and beard.

More:

LEAFY GREEN VEGETABLES--many green leaves with a female face in the middle, with big eyes and red lips.

MOUNT RUSHMORE--a grey foam version of the famous landmark. A brown version appears on "MT".

THE SAN FRANCISCO EARTHQUAKE and THE SAN FRANCISCO EARTHQUAKE'S OPPONENT--two identical, flesh-colored, oval-headed wrestlers.

THE THEATER OF THINGS: THE RULER--a brown ruler

THE THEATER OF THINGS: THE PENCIL--a pencil.

THE THEATER OF THINGS: THE PENCIL ARMY--a group of pencils.

MELG and MELG'S WIFE--two strange creatures that resemble long, sharp bananas. Their nose is the point, and curls straigt and downward. Both have many, short, orange legs. Melg is yellow and Melg's Wife is flesh-colored.

GENE SHALIT MUPPET--a Muppet version of Gene Shalit.

GENE SHALIT PIG--a pig version of Gene Shalit.

HUDSON--peach oval-headed Whatnot with brown hair and eyebrows, pointy nose, beady eyes, black mouth, and silver space suit.

HIPPIE TANYA--a noseless, faceless, flesh-colored woman with long black hair, green headband, green shirt, and sunglasses.

DR. NAUGA--a Dr. Strangepork lookalike with a moustache, beard, and white surgical gown.

ERNIE GIRL--a flesh-colored Ernie in drag with a blond wig.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
A few more from "BITBBH":

EDWINA BADGER--the Whoopi Goldberg character you couldn't remember. A badger with pink eyelids, lashes, earrings, a white tank top with cartoon wheat on it, and (my favorite detail) black dreadlocks.

LUKE--one of Tutter's mouse friends; a blue mouse with beady eyes and glasses.

MOSS--one of Tutter's mouse friends; a dark grey mouse.

RITA--one of Tutter's mouse friends; a purple mouse with beady eyes and a flower behind one ear.

THE POSSUMS--two possums. One is a fist-sized possum, and the other is the honey possum puppet from "JHAS". They are voiced by Gilbert Gottfried (bigger one) and Brad Garrett (smaller one).

URSA--Bear's Latino cousin; she looks exactly like him, but wears a carnation behind her ear and a frilled pink shawl. She's played by Carmen Osbahr.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, will add these ASAP.

Uh, which international version is "Sesamestrass" from? In other words, from what country is this the international SS version?
So, Gilbert Godfried's voicing one of the Possums on BITBBH. Not surprised since they trapped his voice after performing Iago the Parrot in Aladdin.
Brad Garret, not a real surprise either, since they got him from Everybody Loves Raymond, a Touchstone TV production.

The real surprise is that they got Carmen Osbar voicing Ursa. Why? Cause they've lured a Sesame Workshop puppeteer into the fray. On the one hand, it's good to see that Ms. Osbar is getting work other than Rosita from SS and that it's a sharing of puppeteers between different Muppet productions once again. But on the other hand, I'm worried that this could lead to a litigious war when it comes time to split her taping time between BITBBH and SS.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and keep those entries a-coming!