Muppet Listings 13.0

MuppetDude

Reaction score
First of all, regarding the "PS" characters, the Multimuppet is a bit like the "short lavendar AM", but with a rounder head, and he's orange. The Multimonster looks a bit like a non-faced, dark orange Telly, but with a round head, and a small red/pink mouth (no black throat, though). Here's some of the Muppets:

VICENTE--Multimuppet w/slicked black hair with a sort of an Elvis curl in the front that sticks up. He has a light blue pointy nose, small eyelids, a small moustache, and he wears a gray suit and blue shirt (don't know about the tie). He's a travelling salesman with a wheelbarrow-esque device to transport his goodies.

VERDUBERTO--Multimuppet chef with his own cooking show. He's a Multimuppet with a tall chef's hat with two horizontal dark turquoise lines (his apron also has these lines, but vertical). He wears a white chef's outfit, and a red bandana. He has horizontally oval eyes, a blue nose, a curled black moustache, and teardrop-shaped eyebrows.

MODESTRO MICROFONO--Multimuppet reporter for "El Canal de las Estrellas". He has semi-long black hair parted in the middle, with part of it swept back a little. He wears a blue shirt, tan vest, and a yellow headset, as well as a microphone. He has white eyes and a lavendar nose.

BARON PURPURA--A Multimuppet airplane pilot. He wears a red shiny outfit, with a red hat with earflaps, with yellow bird wings attached. He also has a yellow scarf. He has oval eyes, goggles, a pearish-shaped marroon nose, and frizzy purple hair.

SR. LECHUGA--Multimuppet who sells fruits and vegetables. He wears a short-sleeved light blue shirt, and a purple vest (that resembles a smock; it could be an apron). He has a pointy yellow nose, marroon eyelids, and light green, thinning hair, and eyebrows and moustache.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, got those last entries added. It's funny that they had a grocer character on PS named "Sr. Lechuga", cause it translates into English as "Mr. Lettuce". And Barón Púrpura translates into "Baron Purple" or "The Purple Baron", which would sound better as a spoof character name.

Here are a few obscures to find to see if you can find them or if I've stumped you.
The characters from Flo Bear's alphabet soap opera, presented on Telly's talk show segment.
The characters who were at the campsite Luis and Maria visited for their honeymoon, in the episode sponsored by the letters S and X and by the number 17.
The name of Mike Myers' tuba delivery guy or postman character, the one who appeared during the Telly's Town sketch ( a spoof of Myers' Wayne's World sketch from SNL).
Please provide descripts and/or entry names to the best of your abilities.
Hope to hear form you guys soon, and have a good night.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK, got those last entries added. It's funny that they had a grocer character on PS named "Sr. Lechuga", cause it translates into English as "Mr. Lettuce". And Barón Púrpura translates into "Baron Purple" or "The Purple Baron", which would sound better as a spoof character name.
Are you going to name him "Baron Purpura" in your list?

The Count said:
Here are a few obscures to find to see if you can find them or if I've stumped you.
The characters from Flo Bear's alphabet soap opera, presented on Telly's talk show segment.
The characters who were at the campsite Luis and Maria visited for their honeymoon, in the episode sponsored by the letters S and X and by the number 17.
The name of Mike Myers' tuba delivery guy or postman character, the one who appeared during the Telly's Town sketch ( a spoof of Myers' Wayne's World sketch from SNL).

I don't think I've seen the first two, but I think that the Mike Myers character actually was "Wayne". Also, a green monster with floppy, light green hair, glasses, and a yellow-orange nose also appears in that episode; his name may have been Garth.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't think Mike was playing the role of Wayne, he was dressed up like a postman/letter carrier there to deliver the tubas of the 4 Tubadores who failed to show up for the Telly's Town segment.
Telly, dressed up like Wayne Campbell, was playing the role of Wayne in the spoof.
And Big Bird, who was playing the role of Garth Algar, was also dressed up like Wayne Campbell.

As for the second one from the sketches quoted above, it's from the honeymoon episode where Luis and María are driving in Oscar's jalopy and arrive at the campsite. During the night, they get interrupted/annoyed by the appearance of Sonny Friendly (voiced by Richard Hunt) and this other honeymooning couple.
As for the additions from PS listed above, they've been added as were listed in that post with proper Spanish accentuation when needed.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Don't think Mike was playing the role of Wayne, he was dressed up like a postman/letter carrier there to deliver the tubas of the 4 Tubadores who failed to show up for the Telly's Town segment.
Telly, dressed up like Wayne Campbell, was playing the role of Wayne in the spoof.
And Big Bird, who was playing the role of Garth Algar, was also dressed up like Wayne Campbell.
Au contraire (SP?), back in the mid-90s I compiled a video tape full of SS songs at the time (I was only 10, so I didn't have a good sense of what was classic and what wasn't), and Mike Myers as Wayne appears on that tape, with the other characters, playing (a dubbed-sound) tuba. I'm positive it was Mike.

And as a bonus, here are two groups of Muppets that appear in that same episode:

FUR JAM--a parody of Pearl Jam; a quartet of monsters in a rock band; the guitarist was green with a backwards blue baseball cap and red nose; the bassist was grey with pink hairs on her head, a headband, and a green nose; the drummer was a blue flat-headed monster with an orange nose and black t-shirt; and the lead singer was a live-hand yellow monster with a long red nose, plaid overshirt, and long yellow hair.

THE COUNTING CROWS--a trio of Muppet crows that sing a counting song. One had sleepy red eyelids, another had sleepy pink eyelids, and another had lively blue eyelids.

And is it okay to site the two AM characters from PS as "Monster" and "AM"? It gets a bit tiring typing "Multimuppet" and "Multimonstruo" all the time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If refering to "Multi-Muppet" characters from PS, yeah you can use "AM" instead.
If refering to "Multi-Monstruo" characters from PS, yeah you can use Monster instead.
Not sure about what happened during the Telly's Town segment now, would have to see it again to make sure. I'm not saying that Mike Myers wasn't there, he was. I'm just saying that I think he wasn't there as Wayne Campbell, but as another character cause Telly was already playing the role.
But like I said, not 100% sure, would have to see it again.
Thanks for the additions, will place them now.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Not sure about what happened during the Telly's Town segment now, would have to see it again to make sure. I'm not saying that Mike Myers wasn't there, he was. I'm just saying that I think he wasn't there as Wayne Campbell, but as another character cause Telly was already playing the role.
I see. But on the show, he was wearing his famous "Wayne's World" hat, so that may give it away.
If I remember correctly, Big Bird and Telly were hosting a video show on the street, and planned for an "all tuba" ending, while during the episode, Mike would drop in and deliver tubas.

And here's a couple more from JHH: Dog City:

MACK THE DOG WAITER--a black and white terrier in a white shirt, black bowtie and vest. His name is called early in the program:

DOG: "Hey Mack, what's the 'cat of the day'?"
MACK: "Persian."

RUSTY--the dog who asks for the "cat of the day". He's a reddish-orange dog with floppy ears and glasses (not like Baskerville; his snout is fatter, and his eyes aren't built onto the glasses) His name is referrenced by a female dog:

FEMALE DOG: "Longhairs make you cough, Rusty; we'll just split a diet tabby."

Is there any chance you can separate certain characters? Like:

Ace Yu (JHH, from Dog City)

Bugsy Them (JHH, from Dog City)

And are you aware of the TV spinoff of "JHH: Dog City"? It was a children's show on Fox about a canine (Muppet) animator, named Eliot Shag, and his cartoon alter-ego, Ace Hart. Much of the episode was the "episode" Eliot was creating, and also had a few segments of Eliot's life. Many of the puppets from the Muppet segments originate from the JHH episode (for example, a more friendlier-faced version of Ace Yu is used for Eliot, and the bulldog used for Bugsy would become Bruno, the apartment's (where Eliot resides) resident repairman, while Bruno's assistant, Bowser, was originally used as Mad Dog.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Few points, ah life is good when I revert to this patent-pending way of posting.

1 Thought Telly and Big Bird were the only ones wearing Wayne's World hats, but with the logo changed to "Telly's Town" the name of the spoof.
2 Thought Mike was delivering the tubas for the 4 Tubadores who failed to show up.
But like I said, would have to see that segment again, hopefully on the new Comcast/SW channel whenever it airs next year.
3 Don't I segment characters per their appearances on the list? Take for example characters from certain songs. Don't think it would be that big a problem to separate the JHH Dog City characters from the JHH cast, since they'd still count towards JHH's total number of characters.
4 Yes, I know of the spin-off show, but didn't know about the characters. Saw one episode which I remember well. This was a Halloween episode, where the Mailman was the major baddie. But the cool thing was that they went into a museum of wax monsters featuring Count Bloodula (a bloodhound), Frankenspaniel's Monster (a cocker spaniel), and the Man-Wolf.
5 Could definitely add the Dog City characters under a JHH separation like mentioned before, just send them along with their names and descripts.
6 Personally, I find it a bit off-setting about the serving of cats as food. I get the joke, I just don't laugh that much at it if at all.
Don't worry, not saying it's on you my friend.
7 The main JHH separation of characters still missing from the list are those from CF or Song of the Cloud Forest, but I can wait till you get all the JHH characters' names and descripts lined up.
Just E-mail or post them when ready.
Thanks for the help and have a great day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Few points, ah life is good when I revert to this patent-pending way of posting.

1 Thought Telly and Big Bird were the only ones wearing Wayne's World hats, but with the logo changed to "Telly's Town" the name of the spoof.
2 Thought Mike was delivering the tubas for the 4 Tubadores who failed to show up.
But like I said, would have to see that segment again, hopefully on the new Comcast/SW channel whenever it airs next year.
3 Don't I segment characters per their appearances on the list? Take for example characters from certain songs. Don't think it would be that big a problem to separate the JHH Dog City characters from the JHH cast, since they'd still count towards JHH's total number of characters.
4 Yes, I know of the spin-off show, but didn't know about the characters. Saw one episode which I remember well. This was a Halloween episode, where the Mailman was the major baddie. But the cool thing was that they went into a museum of wax monsters featuring Count Bloodula (a bloodhound), Frankenspaniel's Monster (a cocker spaniel), and the Man-Wolf.
5 Could definitely add the Dog City characters under a JHH separation like mentioned before, just send them along with their names and descripts.
6 Personally, I find it a bit off-setting about the serving of cats as food. I get the joke, I just don't laugh that much at it if at all.
Don't worry, not saying it's on you my friend.
7 The main JHH separation of characters still missing from the list are those from CF or Song of the Cloud Forest, but I can wait till you get all the JHH characters' names and descripts lined up.
Just E-mail or post them when ready.
Thanks for the help and have a great day.
1. Telly only wore the hat; Big Bird was holding a pair of drumsticks (from a drummer, not a bird. Lol.)

2. Thank you for jogging my memory; you're right.

3. Sorry about the mix-up; I was referring to the JHH characters.

4. and 5. I've only got 4 episodes, but most of the regulars are there. I'll provide a list soon. Do you think it would okay to label these Muppets under "DC", since it was a TV series?

6. And what's worse, during the opening song, a dalmatian is walking a pet cat! (Hopefully not to the butcher. :zany: )

7. I'm a bit hesitant in listing them since the puppets are very elaborate and colorful, but I'll try my best.

More characters will be added as soon as possible. :wink: