Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
abiraniriba, I believe the term was fig, not frig, if memory serves correct.

I have some questions: Who in the world is:
a) Harvey Kneeslapper
b) Herbert Berdsfoot
c) The Amazing Mumford

because I do not remember and/or have never seen sketches with these guys, ever!
Harvey Kneeslapper was a muppet who played practical jokes on random strangers. His jokes usually involved puns on letters or numbers, and he would often slap that letter or number on a muppets chest (one time he slapped a U on a guys head).

heres an example of one skit:
Harvey Kneeslapper: (trying hard to hold back laughter) Do you know where I wanna "B"?
victim: What?
harvey kneeslapper: I said, do you know where I wanna "B" (tries not to laugh)
victim: no, where?
Harvey Kneeslapper: I wann B (slaps a B on the guys chest) right here! (laughs hysterically)

harvey Kneeslapper was purple with yellow hair, eyebrows, and a mustache. he wore a blue sweater.

Herbert Birsfoot was a lecturer from the early seasosn. He was thin, lavendar, wore glasses (his eyes were part of his glasses), and had brown hair and a mustache.

Somebody already told you who The Amazing Mumford is.

All of these characters are from Sesame Street.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Edit: Ah, I see Blue Weirdo's post now. Thank you, both Blue Weirdo and minormuppetz, that helps alot. :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Quick change Gonzo!!!

This leads me to ask a question. How come Gonzos regular outfit has changed over the years? First he regularly wore a purple tuxedo, then he alternated it with a bluie shirt and black vest (seen in the muppet movie and later seasons of The Muppet Show), then he wore a white shirt, gray vest, and red tie, then he wore various chilli pepper suits (in Muppet Classic Theatre, Muppets Tongith, and Muppets From Space, and I think he also wore it at the end of The Muppets Wizard of Oz), and in It's a very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie he wore a blue (or is it gray?) sweater, which i think he has also worn elsewhere (I don't know for sure). Why is this?[/QUOTE]

Strange, isnt it.Characters like Flintstones, Simpsons, Donald Duck,etc never change(pwuh!!!),except on special occassions. I would have a guess and say Gonzo wears different clothes as a distraction when he has been re built, so if somebody thinks Gonzo looks different, they will think it is because he is wearing something different!!! Gonzo's nose seems to be painted different colors and recently I have seen him with almost black fur.!! :concern:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
swedish chef menu question

Did the Swedish Chef ever make Swedish Fish?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
This leads me to ask a question. How come Gonzos regular outfit has changed over the years?
I dunno, but I do wonder how often Kermit sends his collar out to be cleaned?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Twice a month, I believe. Or something like that. I'll check.

Edit: Yup. According to this funny little questionaire thing he supposedly filled out October 31 2003, Kermit has his collar dry-cleaned twice a month.

BEAR

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I dunno, but I do wonder how often Kermit sends his collar out to be cleaned?

Good question. I wonder what happens when Kermit gets lipstick on his collar. White-out wouldn't work. Maybe he hides it by using a green felt-tip marker.:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Twice a month, I believe. Or something like that. I'll check.

Edit: Yup. According to this funny little questionaire thing he supposedly filled out October 31 2003, Kermit has his collar dry-cleaned twice a month.
HA HA! Where on earth did you read that? Is that a joke, or is there something online or what? :smile: