Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

Beauregard

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I think they're pretty much cones, is the best way to describe them. You can see Mahna's eyes pretty well in this picture from Tough Pigs: http://www.toughpigs.com/images/anthhipster9920.jpg See the eye that's blinking? You can see the top of it, so it seems to be a cone-shape. As far as I call tell, when Floyd got the ability to blink, it's very similar to Mahna.
And Floyd once had little swirls too...kewl...

abiraniriba

Reaction score
ok who was it and what does it mean???

Beauregard said:
Actually, it was not Scooter. But, yeah, that's basicly hwo it went. but then she dropped the head covering and turned out to be a hidious bearded woman (I think)
Thanks, I never saw the original sketch but I heard the song on a Muppet Hits Tape I have and on Muppet Central Radio. Are you sure it's not Scooter it sounds an awful lot like him? Anyway, I still have no idea what it means, so will somebody please tell me so that the bearded lady from the sketch can leave my house. :wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Thanks, I never saw the original sketch but I heard the song on a Muppet Hits Tape I have and on Muppet Central Radio. Are you sure it's not Scooter it sounds an awful lot like him? Anyway, I still have no idea what it means, so will somebody please tell me so that the bearded lady from the sketch can leave my house. :wink:
The singer was voiced by Jim Henson, and he actually sounds like Jim Henson, not Scooter.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
okay, okay so it's not scooter

Okay so it's not Scooter I still don't know what Pachalafaka means?

Nor do I know what goes "pucka pucka pucka squeedely boink, pucka pucka squeedely dee.

And I am extremely befuddled as to what a Mahnamahna is.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Nor do I know what goes "pucka pucka pucka squeedely boink, pucka pucka squeedely dee.
That's easy. Wembley goes pukka pukka pukka pukka squeedily boink!

abiraniriba said:
And I am extremely befuddled as to what a Mahnamahna is.
:boo: : "The question is, what is a Mahna Mahna?"
:sleep: : "The question is, WHO CARES?"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I have a question, actually. Know how Sesame Street episode numbers are in the thousands? Does that mean that there's been that number of episodes, or it is just some kind of catalogueing system?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Catulouge i believe Season 1 was like 101, 102 , 103....... now its 3601 3602 3603......

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
What would you do if you saw a Muppet on the street like they are in the movies? :rolleyes: :sympathy: :stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
What would you do if you saw a Muppet on the street like they are in the movies? :rolleyes: :sympathy: :stick_out_tongue:

That's an awesome question. It depends a lot on who the character was. If it was someone like Uncle Deadly, I would keep my distance but still keep my eye on him like when kids see a big spider in their room. If it was Telly or Fozzie or Big Bird, I would run up and give them a huge hug and ask if they want to come over to my house and hang out.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Like BEAR said, depends on who, and what sort of mood I was in. Maybe I'd run up and hug them, ask for their autograph, so on and so forth... Maybe I'd just stare and rub my eyes and pinch myself and a bunch of other crazy stuff to see if I was dreaming... Maybe I'd be a real goofball and play some harmless trick on them... Nah, I'd probably run up and hug them and kiss them and be all OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU YOU'RE SO AWESOME CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?!?!?