Muppets Are A Bad Influence

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Actually Zack the dog, Petunia Pig was a Looney Tunes character.

whoops Mr.Penguin I might have confused you, yes I know about Petunia Pig, but I was talking about the baby Looney Tunes cartoon show, in the show there is a baby female pig, but her name is not petunia, I forgot her name but she was just made for this show to add another female character in, just like what Seekter is to the Muppet babies. If they needed another female they just should have used a baby Petunia Pig rather then making a new female pig character. also another female bird character was made for the baby Looney Tunes cartoon show. They could have used other versions of Looney Tune characters for females inculding She Devil (female Taz), Penolpe the cat (Pepe Lewpeu's chasing buddy) as well as Petunia Pig, they should have added more classic Looney Tunes as baby's as regulers on show such as Wile E Coyote, Road Runner, Elmer Fudd, Foghorn Leghorn ect...

Zack)Rowlf the, why to I feel like i'm talking about Miss Piggy now?Dog.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Seinfeld Babies

The great thing is that the Muppets themselves made fun of this phenomenon (doo-doo, da doo-doo) in Muppets Tonight! with the Seinfeld Babies sketch.

And for those of you trying to compile a definitive story of the Muppets, Gonzo himself has a tape of Muppet Babies in the episode, which means (to me) that the Muppet Babies are really just an animated what-if that was produced by the Muppets themselves, or that enigmatic group associated originally run by some guy named Jim Henson to whom they refer occassionally. :wink:

- Derek

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But THEN what they did contradicted that: they had film footage in Muppets Family Christmas.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Yea. Something's wrong with that.
(thanks for clearing that up for me, Zack. You're right about the Baby
Looney Tunes though.)

- :zany:

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
But THEN what they did contradicted that: they had film footage in Muppets Family Christmas.
Oh yeah... darn. You're right! I'd forgotten about that... Oh well, so much for continuity...

Anyone seen Red Dwarf? There's an actual TV show that rewrites its own history time after time... What it all comes down to is - what's entertaining is what matters - none of these Star Trek/Wars encyclopedic plot manuals... (though "entertaining" may be arguable for some of the later Red Dwarf seasons)

- Derek

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Hey Zack! Another baby show is coming. Baby Felix the Cat.

- :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! maybe we shouldn't have started this thread!!LOL;-)

baby Felix huh? I really liked that Twisted Tale's of Felix the cat cartoon show that came out back in the 90's, also the movie! I gotta find that on video or DVD!

but baby Felix? I think there is Baby Beddy Boop stuff out now too! then we'll get Popeye babies, and smurf Babies and Jeston babies and Pink Pather babies, the list goes on! :smile:

what about SIMPSON BABIES?!?!?!?

ZACK)Rowlf the, ahhhhhhhhhh! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Babies?!?!?!Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zack,

Glad to see the Rowlf avatar back!

Don't forget that...well, probably before you were born (I forget how OLD I am now :sleep: )...there was Popeye and Son, Pink Panther and Son, and a few other shows with "and son" attached.

I don't think we'll see Jetsons babies because Elroy and Judy were important to that program. Hanna-Barbera/Warner Bros. would be STOO-PIT! to do a show like that.

Then again, they did Flintstone Kids, Tom and Jerry Kids, A Pup Named Scooby Doo...

:rolleyes:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
HEY kevin! Thanks for comenting on my old arvatar, i'm sick of this pic, but i feel more reconised here with it.

as for Popeye, I do remember cartoons in which he had 4 look a like sons...or he was there uncle, but i think they called him pop? lol hey Pop!...eye!

I don't remember Pink Pather and son, but I did just think of another babies show, after the movie "Little Shop of Horros" came out the Frank Oz one, belive it or not but Fox had a show called Little shop babies (I think that was the name) with semore, adray and the densit as kids as well as the plant which was kinda good and helped Semore out in the show.

Zack)Rowlf the, how about Muppet Central and Tough Piggy babies?Dog.