Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well, we supposedly have a new date...but i can't help but be more than a little disturbed that as of yet there's still been absolutely no on-air promotion for the special. I mean, this is really just ridiculous - besides commercials for the show, one would think there would be a resurgence of the Muppet Disney Channel promos "Hi, I'm (muppet) and you're watching Disney Channel", some kind of Muppet presence, SOMETHING! Even just putting the Muppets aside for a moment, this is a special that features all of Disney Channel's current big stars...i would think that in itself would mean that it would by hyped up the ying-yang on the station! This is really bugging me bigtime! Something's rotten in Dismark.

ngreen522

Reaction score
Way to be optimistic gang... :smirk:
:embarrassed: I know,... you're right prawn. I want to be excited! I really do. *weeps hysterically* It's just,.... I was so shattered last time. I don't think I can go through it again. but I'll try to keep it to myself, and not subject you to this cold outter shell I've built to mask my emotions.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
:embarrassed: I know,... you're right prawn. I want to be excited! I really do. *weeps hysterically* It's just,.... I was so shattered last time. I don't think I can go through it again. but I'll try to keep it to myself, and not subject you to this cold outter shell I've built to mask my emotions.
I understand feeling crushed by the move... but it makes sense, really. I mean, they never actually announced it, and when the date was given out, there was barely any time at all for them to promote it. So it's understandable that they want more time for promotion.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I bet you that this is not going to do to well because "Hannah montanna told us that we shoiuld not like puppets because they are for babies". They arent going to have good ratings, and then decide to not do any more instalments -_-

yes, right now I am being very pessemistic

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... To clarify something... There was an announcement on MuppetCast's Show 66 about the special, which is what I believe CVC is referring to. However, it makes sense that there wouldn't've been any coverage of the special on that episode, since it was the episode for July 13 2008 and Studio DC was originally scheduled to premiere a whole week later on July 19 2008. And since it didn't, getting pushed back to August 3 2008, there was no coverage on MuppetCast Show 67 either.

Hope this helps.

Cookie Monster: Hey Prawn, you got yummy pillow for me too? Me take theater seat if you have those instead.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I bet you that this is not going to do to well because "Hannah montanna told us that we shoiuld not like puppets because they are for babies". They arent going to have good ratings, and then decide to not do any more instalments -_-

yes, right now I am being very pessemistic
Everyone has pessamistic days...heck, I do! And I end most of my sentences with exclaimation marks most of the time! See! Which means I am usually a very enthusiastic guy.

Hannah Montanna is delusional to think that puppets are for babies...And besides, do people REALLY listen to anything that smiley Miley says anyway?

It's gunna do well. Heck, Beaker's youtube page doubled to 50,000 views in one day when people knew it was out there. People care about THESE puppets. In fact, they are so iconic they bearly are concidered Puppets.

Anyway! Back to exclaimation marks!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... Huh?

When did Hannah-banana-fanna-fo-fanna Montana say puppets were for babies? Was that in the episode with the Henson puppet or something?

And! I agree! Back to exclamanationatary marks! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.