My Kidnapper, I Thee Wed: Coffee’s Story

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Thanks Pepper, it'll kinda calm down in the few chaps to come.
Well, Red, Coffee's appearance is vaguely described in the first chapter in my "blurbs".

I'm still mapping her out.
Aren't I a clever little dickens?
*Giggles*
(not clever at all)

as you can tell by the strange name, Coffee is my made-up character. ^_^

EDIT: I've been making excessive doodles of her...
And I think after school I can give a detailed description.

:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... As soon as you can, post it! Please? *Missed not being here yesterday. Oh, and Squeeky? New haunter maybe later today too. Gotta get my exam done with first though.
Bye.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Has an exam also*
DEJA VU! :3

New HAUNTER?
YAY!

Oh, and I'm sorry for not pming speedily.
Things came up and such.

When I go to the school's computer courtyard, I'll pm you dah shtuff...

Rigggghhhttt.

*Shifty eyes*

Youse call, boss.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I'm totally caught up now, and all I have to say is:
Oh.
Em.
Gee.
I LOVE it! So much. The sign is a great idea; it kind of reminds me of The Really Useful Book from Mirrormask. The challenges she's encountered so far are very scary and I'm nervous for her! Also, I know she's the protagonist, but I can't wait for some more Jareth. ><
You'll see that hunk of poofy-haired dude soon.
*Sighs* <3 LAAALAAAA!

He's coming in in the next chapter or two.
I'm trying to stall. :wink:

Yeeeheeheeeee!
*Chokes in the middle of her evil laughter*
*Dies* X3

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Made-ups seen in the story!

THE PROTAGONIST
Mirror, mirror, on the wall…
Who’s the weirdest of them all!

Appearance (STILL have to map her out in this area):
This petite, slim-bodied, chaste girl has pixie-cut black hair (bangs included), plain black common almond-shaped eyes. Above her expressive eyes linger two thick eyebrows, plucked to perfection. The anxious stare in her eyes make her appear as if she had seen a ghost.

Her nose is just about average in size. Just a little below her nose are a pair a full, pink lips. Her skin is typically white (nothing porcelain about it…she has a real small mole on the side of her face, too)

Dressed in typical school uniform that includes a tie, long-sleeved collar shirt, and black pants…with pennyloafers.

Eh, she’s rather plain.

I still have sooo much work to do.
Personality:
Coffee is full of guile and cunning. If a bit of trickery is called for, she will not only think up a good one but carry it through to the end—no matter how accident-prone she is. Behind the cleverness, comes the cowardice she displays from her weak state of mind.

She lacks social grace, taste, and tact when nervousness kicks in. She may find herself insulting or offending people without meaning to. Easily made nervous, she becomes a different person…almost dimwitted.

Really, she just isn't all that bright, to say the least. Some concepts may be very difficult for her to grasp, but other simple things she may just understand. This goes way beyond a mere lack of intelligence. The dolt is a very simple and childlike person.

Although dimwitted at times, she has a compulsive desire to investigate and learn. The unknown must be known. If this character hears a noise in the dark or out of sight, smells something, sees a flash of light in the woods, hears a legend or rumor, etc. she will have the urge to investigate.

Most of the trouble starts here.
But most of her imagination spawns from just that.

Musingly or dreamily thoughtful of all things mystical, she constantly dreams over adventure.

And she tends to tell tall tales….heh, she sometimes ain’t all that honest.

Wayward, insecure, and pensive basically describes her.

THE INANIMATE OBJECT
Things have feelings too, you know?

Personality:
Sign is submissive, crude...contemptuous of others, cocky. He may be described as being insolent as well as impertinent. Despite his sarcastic, cynical, and restless ways, he has an unselfish interest in the welfare of others. Beyond merely caring for other people he would hold the welfare of others above his own interests as a principle.

THE HUNTER
Tracking down the victim, the victim,the victim...
I'm tracking down the victim, wherever she may go...

Tee-dum, tee-dee...

Appearance: This man is tall, with slitted worn-blue eyes and coarse, wild gray hair worn slicked back with a messy look to it. He is dressed in old-fashioned military uniform. He’s in his 70’s.

Personality: A man of aristocratic background, utterly fixated on hunting—particularly humans.

Bartosz Ksawery is calm, cool and collected. Not even eminent danger of the worst kind can shake his reserve. He is not easily shaken or disturbed by the actions of others. This composed character rarely loses his self-control or his temper.

However savage his intentions may be, he deals well in courtesy. He is well mannered, respectful, civil and polite. Usually very aware of what is proper and what is not when not in the middle of hunting.

Apparently, he is highly inconsiderate of others, especially children.
This is due to age. He has no particular interest, loyalties or liking of anything other than hunting.

He was banned to the Thicket Wicket because of his twisted fetish, where he resides to murder those who trespass on his territory.

The only reason why he does not fear danger is because he is the danger.

He's not evil...he's just bored. X3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! And I love my Squeeky. Please, don't take my Squeeky away... :sad:
Don't worry about the PM, I can take care of that with others.

You're the important one kiddo. Hope you can find your smile again.
*Snuggly huggles. :batty:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
A Little Help

A cloak materialized near her feet instantaneously. A glance was all it took for her to snatch it up for her own purposes. She put it on; ignoring its heavy weight pushing down on her, and hid her face with a mask that looked like the face of a long-horned black goat with amethyst eyes. She could tell someone was helping her. If only she knew…she’d thank him/her.

After 20 minutes, the cloak seemed to brush away her footsteps wherever she went. This, however, was a temporary sort of cover that’d eventually blow up in her face when she least expected it.

The frightened girl stood in the lonely, dark woods. A brisk wind blew, blowing the dead leaves that were draped over the trees’ green head and into the air to venture out. The world she remembered vaguely resembled this one. It was crueler, darker, creepier and nothing she expected from such a mind.

Suddenly, the sound of a horse's gallop on the dirt ground broke the silence. The gallop had a fierce bite to the sound of it; almost a furious clamor to it, as if the horse itself had been the loyal steed of an evil spirit. The sound of scraping metal accompanied it. The sound of whips sounded past her. And to her surprise, there was not one horse, but a horde of them with screaming goblins heading toward the hunter.

A large, black horse trotted up to the gasping Coffee. Astride the horse was a bulky goblin with green skin, yellow sharp teeth, cold amber eyes, and an overall vicious appearance despite the height. He wore amour and a black cloak with a cape. His high boots had silvery spurs, and in one gloved hand he held a long, sharp sword with a mudslimer engraved into the handle. The horse also had a ferocious look to him. He was very muscular, but at the same time incredibly sleek, and despite his ruthless appearance, he also looked healthy and well cared for. It was obvious that the horse and his rider were a very close and highly successful team. They also appeared to be quite fearless.

“His Majesty was kind ‘nough to order us over to the Thicket Wicket.” He said steely, blowing unwanted smoke into her face with the use of a cigar.

“Sir Poofy?” She asked, suppressing the urge to cough.

“Er, yeah.” He said.

“Count’s dad is gonna eat you….just ask Peterpan….YOU MEANIE!” She cried.

And with that, she fled.

[The next chapter will be alot better--might get a surprise. ;P]

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Snuggles Claudia. Oh! You updated! Now we know about the blackberry goat. Coffee is showing some bravery, false bravery... But still...

And you killed me with this line about here. *Points.
Posted by Squeedom Hearts: “Count’s dad is gonna eat you….just ask Peterpan….YOU MEANIE!” She cried."
Reference to Hard Knock Life! Thought that one was dead.
*Laughs wildly while smothering sis.

More please. 3333333333333

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Coffee, lord of the idiots...bow down to her!

Restlessly, she shoved the furry cloak away from her body, and took hold of her fallen sign. She glanced around the dark woods, eyes wide, trying to locate an escape that did not involve falling through things as she had been doing for duration of her time. Pieces of glistening shards were scattered on the ground near a lone vine, near a tall tree. Still terrified, she stepped away from it as if they’d burn her, and threw the robe over her tiny form once more as a last defense. The dull sound of snapping twigs and the cracks of glass had alarmed her of a presence not too far from her trembling figure.
“You smell weird.” She muttered, curling up into a ball underneath all the fur.
Amusement won him over, earning her a little kindness from him (his patience), as he waited for her to poke her head out into the open for a proper conversation that did not include the muffling of voices. It was clear he had all the time in the world just in the way he leaned collectedly against the rough-to-the-touch tree. His thin lips curled into a conceited smirk the moment she dared to pop her head out from underneath.
“Hi, Poofy.” She greeted, wiggling her fingers fearfully.
He, on the other hand, had plenty reason to be angry, but he had decided against it. He wasn’t in the mood—his cloak may have been ruined by the dirt—did it matter? He opened his mouth to speak…nothing came out….since she had retreated to the safety of her hiding place.
“It isn’t nice to hide when someone is talking to you, Tiffany.” He uttered.
“I would love to continue our conversation, but I’m allergic to insane people…” She said, snuggling against the softness of the cloth. “How did you know my real name? Stalking me? HAH!"
He noticed the lump of his cloak was lessening. Was she trying to escape?
“I think I found another opening! So long, LORD OF THE HOBOS!" She cackled, allowing the ground to eat her away and spit her back into the Labyrinth.
Jareth cleverly snatched up the cloak, with her inside it.
“Did you read plastic bag labels as a kid? I’m SUFFOCATING!" She screamed, kicking against the soft barrier as hard as she could.
"You'll live, dear." He said smugly.​
"I'm CLUSTERPHLOBIC!" She screeched.​
"You mean clusterphobic." He corrected.​
“What a pity…” He said, feigning a sigh.
BLURBS| Short chapter...I know. XP​