My Kidnapper, I Thee Wed: Coffee’s Story

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I... Huh? How do I love the story...
Is too much to sum up, so I sum up the summing up.
Tiffany? But wasn the girls named Coffee?
Jareth cheated? What do ju expect from the goblin king okay?
He repeated himself? Just hope he does not repeat himself on ju okay.

Post more! Weeeeeee!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Me? Oh no. That's Tiffany--had to repeat to her 'cause she's a little dumb in ze head. :stick_out_tongue:

Coffee was her nickname.
Some more of this will be revealed in the story, but not as much.

:big_grin: Thank you, guys! <3

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Not afraid of dah dark, man! D<

Lady Hestia:

Upright eyes of amber, skin of pale blue, eye shadow of gentle ivory, delicate nose, pretty lips, and black curly hair held in a bun.
She is kind, mature, great sense of humor, and rough when need be.

[Watch this before reading this chapter] XDDDD

[Dedicated to Pepper, Pork, Eddie, and those reading]
[Thank you, Peppy] XD
Silently, he led her through the elegant dining room and up the spiraling staircase.
It led her to a world of stairs that went right, left, up, down, and all ways never thought possible.
“Gravity defiant stairs…” She murmured, “But someone here’s not…” (>=D)
She roughly pushed him when he least expected it. “The bigger they are, the harder they fall, freak!” She screamed, laughing manically.
What she didn’t know was that he had been behind her the whole time she blabbed on about his ridiculous hairstyle, taste in fashion, and even his fancy mannerisms.
“Your turn.” He said breathily, leaning against the wall.
She found herself sinking through the staircase.
He only watched.
“This isn’t even a passageway!” She exclaimed, feeling its hollowness.
“You still don’t believe you’re here, hmm?” He was slightly annoyed.
“This is all part of my freaky dream…” She said.
“Am I freaking you out? Is this a freaky dream?” He asked.
“I’ve had some pretty freaky dreams…like that one time I was a guinea pig…but with my face…then I was a giraffe…” She carried on, sinking little by little through the stair.
He sighed, lazily holding out his hand for her to take.
She took it. “Buhbye, David Bowie…”
He arched an eyebrow.
She only smiled. (=3)
---

Clickety-click, clickety-click, clickety-click.
The catchy clicking noise stirred Tiffany from her nightly slumber. She pressed her face against the pillow, her nose brushing back and forth against the soft cotton as she buried her face in deeper, trying her very best to disregard the bothersome clicking sound. The large room always taunted her with unusual noises at night, and to her this was only another obstacle to what she called it to be her “beauty sleep”.
However, the turning of a doorknob was a different story. Her body tensed. She pushed the pillow aside, pried her satin blanket off for comfort as she lifted herself up to a comfy sitting position.
Her thoughts were blurry, mind groggy, but it’d wear off after a minute or two—if she could only keep her eyes open. Her sluggish state changed swiftly once the door slowly opened. Shifty-eyed, she bit her lower lip the sight of the door. Her imagination went wild the moment the dark hall sparked her fear. The immediate thought of a monster caused her to hold her stiff friend even tighter.
“Didn’t know you were afraid of the dark.”
“I’m not, sign.”
“I do have a name, don’tcha know?”
“You never spelled it out for me.”
“Ivanov? Your name is Ivanov? What kind of name is that? Named after a cigar or something?”
“You’re the one to talk…you were nicknamed after a drink that rots teeth.”
“How dare you!”
Her mind toyed with her again.
Noises.
Michael Jackson was hiding under her bed.
She knew it!
Something beneath it glowed.
She dropped to her knees, with her butt in the air as she searched it out.
A head in a crystal ball glowed. It did not scare her at all—it may have only been a head---but it was beautiful nevertheless. Too distracted to care, she carefully took it out not wanting to roll it.
“It’s been two months since somebody finally took me out of there!” She cried, exasperated.
She gazed at her wondrously. “I’m very sorry to hear that! You’re very pretty…what’s your name?”
“Lady Hestia.” She said, with a smile.
“Won’t you come with me to investigate that noise? I’m afraid to go by myself.
“Yes, but you’re going to have to carry me.” She said sheepishly.
“Yeah..and your glowy effect helps. What race are you?” Tiffany asked.
“Goblin, but let’s just say I became an embellishment for the king. A gift to some twerp named Tiffany.” She muttered.
“You’re a goblin? Gee wiz, never saw a beautiful goblin before!” She cried, walking out of the room. “I’m…the twerp…by the way.”
“You are? Oh, um, I’m sorry.” She said, blushing a dark blue.
“It’s ok…they call me that all the time at school.” She said, nodding.
“What are you afraid of?” She asked.
“Noise…” She answered.
“Silly! I know you’re afraid of the dark—I heard you not too long ago!” She said factually.
“You THOUGHT you heard something…” She said, red in the face.
“I know what I heard.” She teased.
The sound of another door slammed shut.
Hestia looked around frantically.
“Very superstitious...” Hestia started...
Hestia:
“Very superstitious, writings on the wall
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past…”
Tiffany screamed as a ladder did indeed fall down.
Hestia couldn’t help but scream herself.
Tiffany:
When you believe in things that you don't understand
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way
Very superstitious, wash your face and hands…
Hestia looked up to her grimly.
“Oops.” Tiffany said. (><)
Hestia:
Rid me of the problem, do all that you can
Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin' strong
You don't wanna save me, sad is my song
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way, yeh, yeh
Tiffany:
<B>

Very superstitious, nothin' more to say
Very superstitious, the devil's on his way
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck, good things in your past
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way, no, no, no
</B>

They discovered their roaming came to a stop in the dining room.

They looked at eachother puzzled.

“Guess there was nothing to be afraid of!” Hestia declared.

“Guess again.”

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow! Definately worth the wait!

Just to comment on the part before this one, with Jareth telling her that she lost, that is a very good point. Sarah pretty much believed from the get-go that she was in the Labyrinth. "Oh, I'm here, really? Let's see how this works, then!" The fact that Coffee didn't believe meant that she couldn't really be a part of it all. She wasn't really playing the game! I thought that was a very good point.

Am I freaking you out? Is this a freaky dream? I'm so glad you put that in there! Flight of the Conchords love!

Hestia is very cool. She seems kind of regal but interesting. Why is she so beautiful? How come she's in a ball? Maybe did she lose the Labyrinth in the past? Why would Jareth give Tiffany a gift? ! Can't wait to see more! I love the song as well.

Pork

Reaction score
YAH, I loved it. Hestia seems really awesome, am looking forward to finding out more about her. It's very interesting that she's a gift for Coffee.

*is very much looking forward to the next part*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hates the acursed Rizzo ad at the top of the page slowing me from getting to Reply.

*Glomps Claudia. EEEEEEEEEE!
Fave song! Lady Hestia... Freaky dream. Guess again!
Mwahaha! Squeeky, this is madcap genius, and I thoroughly love all of it.

Did I already glomp you? Never mind.
*Glomps again.
More please!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Pointless Night.

“Holy SHI*T!” Ivanov scribbled.

“It’s lord Voldemort!” Tiffany cried.

*Insert creepy organ music*

They blinked at her response.

The three stood all too quietly amidst it all. At first glance, they seemed composed about the whole thing, but that was until the youngest of the obnoxious trio began to scream bloody murder. Her friends, in abundance to her embrace, were rolling their eyes at her nervous nature with intolerance. Hestia spent about five good seconds in silencing her with kind words. While Jareth, on the other hand, had spent those few seconds covering his ears and gritting his teeth.

“Oh my, what an atrocious cry.” He said irratably, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. “And at this late hour, too.”

Hestia never really liked Jareth. Then again, the actions he had committed on her were so not easily forgiven. And that in itself was quite understandable. She got around to putting her grudges to rest and smiled. Maybe that's the way it was destined to stay, but being a head had its own troubles. Her smile faded as she spoke up,

“What now, going to sentence her head in a ball too for wandering around in her jammies?” She said.

She had never been through so much excitement in her entire life. This was the moment of truth—and she did not like it one bit. She lost her life so swiftly to a kingdom in which she clearly would have no control over unless he was there. With that notion taking its toll on her, her new friend didn’t help with throwing sass at him. Tiffany paled at the goblin’s words and went for another blood curdling cry, until she found her mouth had been painlessly sewed shut.

“I’m sorry, I thought I heard a bat.” Jareth sneered.

“YOUR MOTHER IS A FRAGGID OVWALD!” Tiffany exclaimed through the strings.

If Tiffany had been a bat, she would have flown back to her room by now with her tail tucked between her legs. What with the lack of fancy wingspan, she ran as fast as her feet could take her. On the way back, she swore never to leave the room for anything at this hour. Not even for a silly ticking noise. She entered the room of stairs.

A few minutes later she found herself running down the nearly empty hallway to her bedroom. Having made it, she shut the door behind her and hopped onto her soft, springy bed. A timid squeak sounded faintly once the strings began to slide out. The marks on her lips disappeared. Too fearful to relive it again, she pretended nothing had happened. She put Ivanov on the thickest pillow available and Hestia next to her for company.

“How darling, you don’t remember me at all.” Ivanov scribbled.

“Hmmm?” Hestia asked.

“Don’t act so naïve, you know we went out together.” He replied.

“Oh, Ivy!” She exclaimed turning to face him. “Is that you? You’ve rusted up!”

“I’m rusting even more by just seeing you.” He scribbled.

“You dated…a sign?” Tiffany said, disbelieving.

“Hey, he has an inner romantic.” She defended.

“I can be sexy, runt.” He said.

“Don’t call me a runt, you weirdo!” Tiffany spat.

“Least I’m not playing damsel in distress! In other words, being a coward!” He scribbled.

She gasped loudly. “Take that back, you oversized booger!” She cried.

“No.” He wrote.

She buried herself beneath the covers roughly.
Stupid sign.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hahahahahhahaha! *Snubs Squeex. This is sooo great. Love the dialogue between Tiff/Coff, Ivanov "Sign" and Hestia. The imagery you use is always helpful to your story. Pleazee postee moree?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I cancel this fic. XD
<3 Thank you for having read it.
I'm doing a revamp.