New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

weredog

Reaction score
Greetings to all new members.

Weredog, merged your introduction into one post. Hope that's OK.
You should try getting the Barkley SS beany baby.
Also... You don't have either the Tux Rowlf figure released as part of Palisades Toys' Muppets line Series 3 nor the signature (naked) Rowlf figure and Backstage Playset?
And was a Loyal Heart Dog figure ever made? To my knowledge only Penguin, Raccoon, Elephant, Rabbit, Lion, and Lamb were made. Though I would like a figure of Proud Heart Cat as I'm more of a cat purrrrrrson myself.
Anyway, welcome to the forum and hope you have fun exploring the rest of this crazy place.
That's no problem at all, thanks.

I wasn't aware there was a Barkley Beanie, Now that I am, I want that too. I knew of the Palisades Rowlf figures, but noplace in my town carries them. There's really no place to buy toys in my town. Fortunately we're moving, which means I'll be closer to several large towns with more of a chance to find things. I'll be out of here by Saturday, and next Payday, I'm going to have a blast looking for new things in the bigger city.
There was a plush made of both Loyal Heart and Proud Heart, but they were only released in the UK and are pretty rare today. Both will run you several hundred dollars if you can find them. There was a poseable figure of Loyal Heart too, but it's even rarer than the plush. It may not have ever been released to stores. Not sure if one was made of Proud Heart.

Maggieleighm

Reaction score
:smile: Hi all!

I just joined up at MC today, and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Maegan, and I am a HUGE Sesame Street/Jim Henson/Muppet fan, and have been since I was very, very little. I'm 31 now, which means I've been a fan for a long, long time.

I'm most interested in classic SS. I just ordered Old School a couple of days ago, and I'm DYING for it to get here!

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

anytimepally

Reaction score

My name is Maegan, and I am a HUGE Sesame Street/Jim Henson/Muppet fan, and have been since I was very, very little. I'm 31 now, which means I've been a fan for a long, long time.

I'm most interested in classic SS. I just ordered Old School a couple of days ago, and I'm DYING for it to get here!

Welcome :big_grin: .. hope you like it here!

filmodon

Reaction score

Welcome!

Cronika

Reaction score
Thanks

Wilkommen, Cronika! Froh, Sie zu haben hier! Hoffnung genießen Sie das Anzeige Brett! :smile:

Yes - I speak a little German, took 3 and a half years in high school of it . . . but I'm rusty. So what I can't remember, I use a translator program for. Either way - it's great to have you here!
Vielen Dank für die nette Begrüßung!

Thanks to all for your nice greetings!

wes

Reaction score
Hello all!

For the older Muppet Central posters, it is I, TravellingMatt, of the numerous Muppet Show outlines that permeate the fan fiction section. I had some new ideas after a long while and wanted to post them where they'd be appreciated, and reconnect with old friends!

It's good to be back! Although I'm pretty big...squeezing through that Fraggle hole is murder...:smile:
Why did you change your sign in name?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello all!

For the older Muppet Central posters, it is I, TravellingMatt, of the numerous Muppet Show outlines that permeate the fan fiction section. I had some new ideas after a long while and wanted to post them where they'd be appreciated, and reconnect with old friends!

It's good to be back! Although I'm pretty big...squeezing through that Fraggle hole is murder...:smile:
Hello! Long time no see! (Inland? No sea? Get it?)

It's great to see you back, did you loose your password buddy old bean?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? England, no see? Nope, don't get it.
Maybe he was trying to tell the old Californian joke.

Oh well, welcome to all new members.