1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 46
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially began Saturday January 16 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

how very sweet thank you i'll be staying awhile

charlietheowl likes this.
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Welcome, all new peeps!

Btw, Yuna, I love your icon! <33 TianaxNaveen ftw!

3. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Thank you, WhiteRabbit. Frog ftw :):D

4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------------
    Welcome all noobs!

:news: That sounded rude.

It isn't. Okay, how about, greetings to all probies!

:concern: Probes? COOL! Where do I sign up?

Uh, no, no...um...glad to see all these new faces!

:oops: What happened to their old ones?

sigh...
    -------------

5. catherine

catherine Active Member

am back, hi to everyone, I want to know who else loves gonzo? I come from the uk near cambridge and am a big fan of gonzo and I have always loved him from way back in the muppet babies to the muppets now a days.

Fragglemuppet likes this.
  6. basicallygood

basicallygood Member

Welcome back!! I adore Gonzo. He's definitely one of my favorites--just because he's so odd. :concern:

7. catherine

catherine Active Member

thanks, I adore gonzo and I love it when he sings to camilla.

basicallygood likes this.
  8. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

I a big Kermit/Piggy shipper, but if it was ME choosing the date, I'd be cutting a rug with Gonzo! (Of course, he'd probably be eating it after that....)

He's dashing, he's daring and he's a snappy dresser. Plus, he's easy to get a "handle" on. I imagine it'd be easy to arrange a "hook" up, if you were interested in that sort of thing. Plus, you have to respect a guy with his own cannon--even if it is mortgaged up to the, er, hilt.

Knock, knock
    Hello?
    Um, yes ma'am. We're the pun police, and we've had a report--
    Wasn't me--gotta go!

9. newsmanfan

-----------
    Happy Punday!

Welcome in Catherine. Gonzo's a trip. Always loved him, although my heart belongs to the man with the news... Hope you have a great time here!

:concern: What? No jokes?

No. It's my day off.
    --------------

miss kermie likes this.
  10. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Yeah, what everyone else said. Welcome to the newbies.

RULE ONE, NO FLIRTING WITH FOZZIE! HE'S MINE!

*Ahem* Thank You.

P.S. I'm kidding, and I'm not crazy... Yes, that was a lie.

WELCOME TO MUPPET CENTRAL PEEPS!

Fragglemuppet and basicallygood like this.
  11. catherine

catherine Active Member

I like fozzie second, though i think he's so cool with those jokes.

12. marionnette

marionnette New Member

Hello, does anyone know where I can find the list with names and photos of all the muppets please?
    Thanks

13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

14. marionnette

marionnette New Member

15. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm TheWeirdoGirl. I'm in highschool, and I grew up watching Sesame Street all the time. I don't really watch it anymore, but I still find it fairly entertaining and funny. When I was little I also loved catching episodes of Bear in the Big Blue House whenever I could, and I've seen a couple of episodes of Fraggle Rock.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I've been a casual fan of the Muppets for years, but ever since seeing the new movie a few weeks ago, suddenly I've become obsessed with them. I've been looking at fansites, reading a bunch of fanfiction and watching ton of Muppet stuff on YouTube. I can't seem to get enough of them! Gonzo is my absolute favorite (and the inspiration for my username). I love him to death. He's so insane and awesome and hilarious.

I'm so happy to be here, and I'm looking forward to making lots of friends!

Fragglemuppet and Phillip like this.
  16. catherine

catherine Active Member

welcome on board new member.

TheWeirdoGirl likes this.
  17. newsmanfan

-----------------
    Welcome in WeirdoGirl! Please...just remember to leave the stunts to the professionals...

:concern: Okay everybody! All eyes up here! I, the Great Gonzo, will now use this flight-suit to zip through 2000 threads of chat in under 2 Hertz of bandwidth! Here I go -- wwooooooOOOOOHAHAHAHA!

Er....so to speak.
    --------------------

Fragglemuppet and TheWeirdoGirl like this.
  18. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Hey, it's the same old fella with a spankin' new forum name. Actually, it's my abbreviated real name. You can call me James. Good, classic MC friends are welcome to call me Jamie.

I joined here around 2000 in the old Delphi days and I thought my screen name was a lot cuter back then. My other account is in the process of being archived and closed. Nothing else has really changed. Well, it will take a while to get up to 10,000 posts again. Eeek! :eek:

19. gumdropgirl

gumdropgirl New Member

Hello muppet lovers. Mah name is gumdropgirl and I am completely new to this stoof. My bestie friendie (mostlikemokey) forced me to watch a million hours of Fraggle Rock! jk. But, it's okay (I love it)! I just wanted to say hi to this brand new world. I hope that there is someone nice enough to be mah fwend. My parents raised me up on Elmo and my friend has brought back my love of muppets. Btw mah favorite character is :excited:!

jvcarroll likes this.
  20. newsmanfan

------------------
    Welcome in gumdropgirl! Er...you're not actually, um, a gorg, right?

(pssst...we never did find the money in the budget to enlarge that door, did we? oh dear. um. well, this is awkward...)

Uh...right. So. Welcome! Enjoy your stay, don't tip the rats if they eat your luggage, and don't spray the bats, they pay rent. Feel free to burst into song at any time, and for the record, we are not, in actuality, muffins, despite what you may have heard outside. Glad you're here! :)
    -----------------

Fragglemuppet likes this.