New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome to all the new members the past several days , sorry i have not learned to cut and paste yet but i am trying to learn . he he i hope that you all have a great time here in this wonderful place .:smile:

UncleMatt'sBack

Reaction score
Yep, lost my password, but haven't lost my sense of humor...check out the Peter, Paul & Mary outline I posted in the Fan Fiction forum. I'm also working on one with Bea Arthur as the guest star!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yep, lost my password, but haven't lost my sense of humor...check out the Peter, Paul & Mary outline I posted in the Fan Fiction forum. I'm also working on one with Bea Arthur as the guest star!
Glad that you are here i hope that you have a great time here at this great place .
i know that always do .:smile: :wink:

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I'm back under my original screen name. I finally got the re-activation e-mail. So any posts made recently by FuzzMonkey are actually by me. But I will only be using this account from now on.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I'm back under my original screen name. I finally got the re-activation e-mail. So any posts made recently by FuzzMonkey are actually by me. But I will only be using this account from now on.
cool glad that you are back ! i love all of your posts :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hey Matty! Great to here you have! I mean - have to here you great! No, that's not it. Here to you have great... Aw, forget it! Welcome!

SuzieChan

Reaction score
Uhm... well, because my join date is 29th of April I don't know if I can call myself a new member, but I'm going to introduce myself anyway :big_grin::

I'm from Poland, I like muppets, manga, anime and drawing. My adventure with Jim Henson's works started when I've seen Sesame Street for the first time - I really liked the show itself, but some characters just scared me (mainly Snuffy). When I was slightly older I've watched some episodes of The Storyteller and fell in love with every single episode (excluding the series with greek myths). Most of all Jim Henson's creations I like The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal and The Storyteller.

Well I think that's from me :smile:.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Uhm... well, because my join date is 29th of April I don't know if I can call myself a new member, but I'm going to introduce myself anyway :big_grin::

I'm from Poland, I like muppets, manga, anime and drawing. My adventure with Jim Henson's works started when I've seen Sesame Street for the first time - I really liked the show itself, but some characters just scared me (mainly Snuffy). When I was slightly older I've watched some episodes of The Storyteller and fell in love with every single episode (excluding the series with greek myths). Most of all Jim Henson's creations I like The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal and The Storyteller.

Well I think that's from me :smile:.
Welcome :big_grin: .. Hope you enjoy it here!