1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Welcome MuppetFanbyRJM!!
    I love the Swedish Chef, he's definatley one of my favorite characters ever. I mean, how can you not love a crazy chef who only speaks some weird scandanavian language? :hungry:
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  2. Muppet fan 123

Y'know, I never posted on this thread when I joined. Well, better late than never.

Howdy y'all! My name is Mitchell, (you don't have to call me by my screen name, becuase I don't like it either) and I am a huge fan of the Muppets and I've been on this forum for almost a year now.

So yeah, I'm done introducing myself, now like my post. ;)
    Fragglemuppet and Dizzyactress like this.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

:p I'm just thinking back to my joining, and I never posted here either, due to the fact that I thought that in order to post, you had to give all kinds of personal details to introduce yourself. I was so stupid then.

But since you never got a chance to get welcomed, a very belated welcome to the forum, Mitchell!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

...and who also uses a blunderbuss to prepare his meals? Börk börk börk!
    Also worth noting that the Chef was played by Jim (the head & voice) AND Frank (the hands). The chemistry & comedic timing that they had as a pair were unbeatable.

Welcome, MuppetFanbyRJM! We're glad to have you here.
    Doughnuts and chocolate moose for everyone!
    Fragglemuppet and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  5. kermysgirl1

kermysgirl1 New Member

Hey everybody. I'm glad to be surrobded by all these other fans. Looking forward to some interesting Muppet chatter
  6. Muppet fan 123

Hi ho Kermysgirl! I don't think I welcomed you yet. So here it is:
    WELCOME!!!
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hi, Kermysgirl! Welcome the forum. And with that username, watch out for a certain female pig. :p
  8. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

It's nice to meet you, MuppetFanbyRJM. I hope you enjoy your stay at this forum. :)
  9. FrackleFan2012

I hope to enjoy chattering with you, too. Welcome to Muppet Central Forum. I hope you like it here and become active more.
  10. FrackleFan2012

It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here.
  11. Dizzyactress

Dizzyactress New Member

"Hello! I watched a Swedish Chef episode on YouTube, and fell in love. I now own the Season One 4-disc set.

Robert"

-I also own that disc set. When I saw it in target, while I was shopping in the states, i was trembling with excitement!!!
  12. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Just so you know, there is a reply button at the bottom-right of every post, allowing you to quote it. :)
  13. Muppet fan 123

Hiya Dizzy! Welcome to the forums..do enjoy your stay.
    *helps Dizzy with her suitcases*
  14. fufumuppet

fufumuppet New Member

I have been a Muppet fan since last year when the movie was announced and I wanted to know what the Muppets were. I then instantly fell in love .:) :D:insatiable: :excited::fanatic:
  15. Muppet fan 123

Hiya fufu!
    (Is that supposed to be named after Piggy's dog Foo-Foo? I love the screen name, and let's face it, anything with the word Muppet in it is good. :) )
    Welcome to the forum fufu! Enjoy your time here! ( I know I do.)
  16. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Hello fufumuppet! Welcome to the world of Muppet fans! I'm sure you'll have a blast here! (cue a giggling Crazy Harry with a dynamite explosion. :crazy: hahahahahaha!!!)

Also, I just saw your screen name and thought of Foo-Foo, Miss Piggy's dog, as well... hee hee.
    Fragglemuppet and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  17. FrackleFan2012

It's nice seeing you, Fufumuppet.
    I'm glad that you saw The Muppets and so did I. Anyway, welcome to Muppet Central Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay and we hope to hear more from you soon in the future.
  18. QueenLanolin

QueenLanolin New Member

Hi. I have seen several Muppet things, namely Sesame Street and the 2011 Muppets film.
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  19. FrackleFan2012

Hi, QueenLanolin! Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum. It's nice to meet you.
    I love the Muppets, too. I hope you have a fun time! :)
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome fufumuppet and QueenLanolin. Hope you enjoy the forum.