Muppet Central is so fun!
Lately I've been spending most
of my time, but then I sometimes
keep forgetting to sign in. I'm a goofball :stick_out_tongue:
haha wow, that was weird. I've never said
goofball before ! :big_grin:

boydmonkey

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new here. I am a professional artist that works in the animation business. I love the Muppets and figured I would check this place out. I just introduced my 2 year old daughter to the Muppets. It's great to enjoy it with her.

zakiyya

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Zakiyya. I am a married mother of two teens. I have always loved the Muppets and there is a very large Big Bird plush toy on my bed. My hubby is very excepting of the muppets. i look forward to hearing from ya'll.
P.S. Does anyone know about Sesame Street watches?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Krista and i just found this site. I am actually just getting started in my love of puppets and starting to make a few of my own as i learn. I have always loved the Muppets but of course who doesnt lol.
Anyway i hope to get to know other puppet lovers and mabey able to share a few tips and tricks along the way. Im usually on puppets and stuff site and everyone is so very friendly and helpfull i thought i would check this out also.
Krista
Hey everyone. I'm new here. I am a professional artist that works in the animation business. I love the Muppets and figured I would check this place out. I just introduced my 2 year old daughter to the Muppets. It's great to enjoy it with her.
Welcome to the site! Hope you both enjoy it here :big_grin:

lynng

Reaction score
Hello all!

I just joined.... and I am 39 years old! But i watched the muppets as a kid, my kids watched them and now the little boys I babysit are watching them... talk about long gevity! glad to be here and look forward to meeting everyone!
:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Welcome lynng. Pleased to meet ye. hope to see more of ye round these parts. hehe.

Al Raschid

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Phil and I'm 18

I'm a puppeteer, I have been for about 3 years now.

I love the muppets and greg the bunny

Its so good to speak to all u fellow enthusiasts!