1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Welcome oh welcome to our MC for we have a new member named Alexander to enjoy our forum.
    :insatiable: Me forum?
    Nooooo cookie monster, it's not just yours, it Everyone's forum, but Phillp created it many years ago. [gives out cookies]
    :insatiable: COOKIES! [eats them and makes a mess]
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hi Alexandro! Welcome to MC! Hope you like it here.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

BOOM! And Welcome! Hope you don't mind that things exploding around here is completely normal. :crazy: Thank you and enjoy your stay with us at the Happiness Hotel. Just remember your three choices A. Credit Card B. Cash C. Sneak out in the middle of the night.
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

6. Alexandro8100

Alexandro8100 New Member

Thanks everyone...nice to meet with you people...
  7. KermyFan

KermyFan New Member

Glad to be here. Hope to get to know so new friends
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  8. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Hi Kermyfan!
    I wanna say welcome, welcome to the forum...I wanna say my house is your house today. (SS reference)
    Fragglemuppet and KermyFan like this.
  9. Vincent Liu

Welcome to the forums! Yep, you'll definitely find a lot of new friends.
  10. creaturefeature

creaturefeature New Member

Hello from Germany,
    looking for a tutorial I'm came across this fantastic forum. I'm excited about the nice exchange over the beloved Muppets, with whom I grew up.
    The Muppets were the ones I used to have to be even puppetbuilder.
    I am pleased to meet here Muppet fans from around the world!
    Best regards from the beautiful Leipzig!
    Stefanie
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  11. Vincent Liu

Hey, welcome to the forums! It's fun to see all the international members around the forums (I'm from Taiwan myself)
    Hope you have the greatest of times discussing Muppet stuf!

p.s. I'm learning German myself
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! Glad that you're here! And believe me, you will make LOADS of friends on here. Also, I really like your avatar. What's it from?

Welcome to the forum, Stefanie! As Vincent said, it's great to see international members here. Also, I love your username. Such Muppet history in it. :D
  13. creaturefeature

creaturefeature New Member

Thanks to Vincent, Hubert and KermyFan for the nice welcome words. I'm very happy about that.:)
    @KermyFan: the Monster on the foto is one out of my workshop, called "Grüffelo" a figur fron a german childrensbook, build for a theatre.
  14. mrfnydude

mrfnydude New Member

Hello all, I am James from Houston. Love Muppet and puppets in general. I have my own characters and videos on youtube as well. Dream would be able to work in the field. Just found thisforum and so glad to be able to connect to other fans. I didnt know about a Muppet-Fest and hope that is true. I am also a Star Wars Fan. Please contact me if anyone would like to chat or if your from Texas.
  15. Vincent Liu

Hi, and welcome to the forums! Nice that you have your own puppet videos.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hi James, glad that you're here! Welcome to the forum and Merry Whatever-Holiday-You-Want-To-Celebrate-at-the-current-moment,-Thanksgiving-Christmas-or-Black-Friday.
  17. Vincent Liu

Just have a great day, everyone!
    charlietheowl likes this.
  18. Hey everyone, I'm Vince.
    I recently came across this fine website. I've been obsessed with everything Jim Henson for as long as I remember, lately I've started to build my own puppets and puppeteer work.
  19. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

:confused: wow I'm behind on the times XD Welcome all new people's! I'm sure you'll love it here as much as I do!
  20. Vincent Liu

So we share the same name :)
    Welcome to the forums!