New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

SonicHOG

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm SonicHOG. Some of you may recognize me from various videos I've done or as a member of various message boards (notably the Sonic Stadium Message Board).

While I'm not a die-hard Muppet fan like many of you here, I do like them nonetheless. I can't wait to join my friends here (in particular, SuperGodzilla) and make some new ones as well.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm SonicHOG. Some of you may recognize me from various videos I've done or as a member of various message boards (notably the Sonic Stadium Message Board).
Wow...I'm BarkingChaos there. I doubt you would recognize me since I stopped posting there months ago :embarrassed:

Hubert

Reaction score
Though I don't know you, welcome to the forum, SonicHOG! Hope you enjoy it here. :smile:

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

While I'm not a die-hard Muppet fan like many of you here, I do like them nonetheless. I can't wait to join my friends here (in particular, SuperGodzilla) and make some new ones as well.
Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, Drew, but welcome! It'll be nice to not be the only one with a Barney avatar. :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
My name is Jason and I'm a Muppet fan. I'm also the Head Admin over at the Disney DVD fan campaign, Open Vault Disney. I, like most here, would love to start seeing Disney release more of their Muppet shows and special on DVD/Blu-ray. With enough fan support, I feel we can do it. But, when not doing serious campaign stuff, it's fun to actually enjoy the Muppet titles that are our there on DVD and Blu-ray!
Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you, Jason and SonicHOG. We would all like these Muppet specials to come out on DVD and Blu-ray, too, Jason. Anyway, welcome to Muppet Central Forum. (blows trumpet fanfare) I hope you all have a great time here in this forum, especially the other members who would like to meet you. They are all nice people so you don't have to worry one little bit. :wink: