New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Reaction score
Greetings Muppet Central,
Joined the forum because of my love for the Muppets and puppets in general. Many years ago I put on puppet show in my neighborhood sewing together parts from my and my sisters stuffed animals lol. I wouldn't mind getting back into the art of making and performing with puppets even if it's just for family fun :smile:
I'm a single father with four wonderful children ranging from the ages 18 to 7 years of age. My two littlest ones love the Muppets and playing with there puppets, so making our own puppets would be some great family time.
I'm gonna soak up all the information I can on this forum and have some fun learning about the muppets doing it.

-Alfonzo

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Welcome to MC, Alfonzo! You're gonna love it here. If you do make puppets or Muppets, please post on the Puppet Building and Performing section on the forum.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Welcome! Check out the Puppet Building section at the bottom of the forum page! I think you'll have a great time here! :smile:

EDIT: ziffel (by the way, ziffel means to have someone post before you really quickly)

Reaction score
Thank you everyone :smile:
So many beautiful puppets made in the Puppet Building section. It's a little intimidating lol. So many remarkable puppet artist on here... I'm simply blown away.
And yes once me and my children make some puppets I'll be sure to throw some pics up here.
Thanks Again for the warm welcome.

-Alfonzo

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Greetings Muppet Central,
Joined the forum because of my love for the Muppets and puppets in general. Many years ago I put on puppet show in my neighborhood sewing together parts from my and my sisters stuffed animals lol. I wouldn't mind getting back into the art of making and performing with puppets even if it's just for family fun :smile:
I'm a single father with four wonderful children ranging from the ages 18 to 7 years of age. My two littlest ones love the Muppets and playing with there puppets, so making our own puppets would be some great family time.
I'm gonna soak up all the information I can on this forum and have some fun learning about the muppets doing it.

-Alfonzo
Welcome to the forum, Alfonz! I hope you like it here as much as we do! :smile:

Lizab

Reaction score
I'm new here. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the original recording of The Rainbow Connection? I-tunes seems to have every version by everyone and their dog, with the exception of the orignal by Jim Henson. Nobody else is really Kermit to me.