New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome all new members,to MC.Sit back and relax,enjoy the show!:excited:

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
I'm Jen, a life long muppet fan. My parents were both always impressed with Jim Henson creations and exposed my sister and I to them. While she didn't seem to grab onto them I fell in love with them.
My muppet memories:
My mother loved the Fraggles and was quite excited when I brought home my first dvd a few months ago and always tells me that I bugged them about having my own Gobo when I was little for so long that finally they had to send away to New York for one.
Around the time Dinosaurs came out my dad took us to the Museum of Sciene and Indusrty as a surprise one weekend and I remember being so excited to see Muppet banners outside the museum!!! Lots of muppets were on display. I remember seeing Baby and Earl Sinclair and how huge they were. The best part, however, was getting to perform a muppet! I stood in line forever and finally got to be one of the 3 alien muppets they had for kids (and adults) to try. It's not easy! I loved it though!
Hopefully, I didn't bore anyone with my long muppet memories...I have many more but those stick out! Jim Henson is my idol, even though I'm just 22!

I've been hanging around Muppet Central for a LOOOOONG time but just recently signed up for the message board. This is the best site out there! I think what I love most is seeing all the fans on here and how head over heels they are for the muppets!

Almost forgot! My fav muppets are Kermit, Gobo, Bean Bunny and I have quite a soft spot for Rowlf and Gonzo! I love them all I guess! :wink:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Glad to see you here at MC Phi,make yourself at home,enjoy & have fun.:big_grin:

Al Hempker

Reaction score
I had started a thread introducing myself in Gen Discussion before I saw this. DOH!

Anyway I'm Al and a long-time Henson fan. Glad to be aboard.

sheesh

Reaction score
Still a newbie!

Okay, so this isnt my first post on this wonderful forum (its my fourth) but seeing as my last one was about six months ago i'm going to start afresh.
A big hi to 'all' of you out there, this time i'm going to try and stay regular - maybe that can be my new years resolution?!
My first ever post was querying a picture i'd seen of kermie and piggy with their child. obviously my need to know was great. Turns out it was a doctored picture someone had sent me but it had me fooled, left me feeling like a .. well like a complete muppet as they say (and i mean that in the proudest way)
Anyhew I hope to hear from some of you,
Take it easy....

MrMoth

Reaction score
G'day! :big_grin:
Well... Im new! This looks like a fabulous place! And one can never associate with too many wonderful people!
And plus, people who love the muppets must be pretty darn cool! :wink: :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hello & welcome Sheesh.G'day mate,MrMoth how goes it? Enjoy your stay at MC.:excited:

DawgWindu

Reaction score
Hello All, I'm a newbie from Canada here and just thought I'd post a "Hello" to everyone, don't know how I missed this site on my surfing travels all this time, but am glad I stumbled upon it, look forward to participating and meeting all you folks. :wink:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
DawgWindu said:
Hello All, I'm a newbie from Canada here and just thought I'd post a "Hello" to everyone, don't know how I missed this site on my surfing travels all this time, but am glad I stumbled upon it, look forward to participating and meeting all you folks. :wink:
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun, I know I do! By the way, I like your avatar...very cool.